Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sithlordmaxxing is legit

• Thread starter Deleted member 35171
  • Start date
:feelsclown::feelshaha: Chad dosnt Care about Bad Energy "

He calls Becky to come.over so He can brutally fuck her , releasing His bAd eNeRgY And getting an Ego boost on top of that

He calls Becky to come.over so He can brutally fuck her , releasing His bAd eNeRgY And getting an Ego boost on top of that
No becky to fuck when society as we know it is on the verge of collapse which it will be in a decade or so

People keep saying this. This argument makes as much sense as "Why should I get a job? The billionaires have more money than me." Stop comparing yourself to billionaires, there's are billions of other people who aren't billionaires. Should they all just walk into the ocean?

Inceldom used to be about lamenting a substandard life. Now it's about lamenting not having everything. Not having it the best in the world.

People keep saying this. This argument makes as much sense as "Why should I get a job? The billionaires have more money than me." Stop comparing yourself to billionaires, there's are billions of other people who aren't billionaires. Should they all just walk into the ocean?

Inceldom used to be about lamenting a substandard life. Now it's about lamenting not having everything. Not having it the best in the world.
Agreed. It's not productive to focus on the other extreme. Highly attractive men are just living their lives and represent no threat to me, as far as I'm concerned. While relationships are very important to our biological system, there can be other fulfilling things in life. Independence as a case in point. A car, a home, a job, enough life experience, and so on.

It's less complicated to cope when one has something else going on in their lives.

I used to be able to do this but it doesn't give me much motivation as I've gotten older. low t trait

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back