Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Site isn't what it used to be

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
New people have joined and the old ones have either left or been banned.

zesto was based, but also retarded, but also based too

I'm still here bro

I remember the good old days.

Yeah boyos!

It's over... Yep.

I agree, but then again, my euphoria for the blackpill has waned. I'm glad to see the site growing though.

the forum sat upon the porcelain throne, did its business and proceeded to flush, if that's what you're talking about with the title. in other words, it's emptied the considerable amount of shit inside of it and is a better community for it.

Just talk to greycels and u will feel better :feelstrash:

boomermaxxed people have been saying it since i joined

He never ascended in Japan did he ?
he even gets mogged by the locals there (who r already ugly) lol I highly doubt it lel his lower third is one of the worst ive ever seen

Everyone is banned

2017 OG members are usually the ugliest...

free @Ritalincel

roasties are shit

the forum sat upon the porcelain throne, did its business and proceeded to flush, if that's what you're talking about with the title. in other words, it's emptied the considerable amount of shit inside of it and is a better community for it.
we have no newcels to replace most based users, no one is rising up literally :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

he even gets mogged by the locals there (who r already ugly) lol I highly doubt it lel his lower third is one of the worst ive ever seen
Yeah he was def truecel

2017 boomer cope tbh

All of my incel friends are dead

Didn't read but also massive cope. Same shit all over again, it doesn't change except for rules I guess. Especially Inceldom Discussion section, better discordmaxx

many prominent users are leaving