Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Site for millions of free ebooks

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★
For all lowIQcels out there buying books, just know you can use gen.lib.rus.ec

It has millions of free ebooks in different formats(pdf, epub, etc.)

Good advice tbh. I would also like to suggest readingcels to buy an e-reader and start downloading all your books like that, it has a special screen that is just like actual paper so it's not stressful for your eyes like a monitor.

just bookmaxx bro

Thanks I've been trying to get back into reading

gen.lib.rus.ec is actually pretty useful

jfl at buying text of all things

Thats how I got my calc and chem textbooks for college

Thanks, this will be useful

I dont like the feeling of it.
I want to ferl the paper etc.

I like physical things

For all lowIQcels out there buying books
It just feels so much better, plus it is amazing to see an aesthetic bibliotec, I buy all my books with a leather hardcover and it looks beautiful :feelsokman::feelsokman: plus the reading itself is so much better

It just feels so much better, plus it is amazing to see an aesthetic bibliotec, I buy all my books with a leather hardcover and it looks beautiful :feelsokman::feelsokman: plus the reading itself is so much better
Understandable. Especially for more important texts

I've been using b-ok.org but it has a daily limit of 5 downloads if you don't get a paid subscription. Thanks for the recommendation.

Good advice tbh. I would also like to suggest readingcels to buy an e-reader and start downloading all your books like that, it has a special screen that is just like actual paper so it's not stressful for your eyes like a monitor.
Any chinkshit tablet would be better and cheaper, tbh. You can adjust the screen brightness.

Thanks, I'll save this because I'll be reading a lot during the summer.