Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sisters room smelled of weed this morning

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
Guess who's telling Mummy when she gets home :feelsdevil: They'd tried to cover it up with deodorant but that's no match for autism noses.

And this isn't a for or against weed post, I'm simply going to tell on them so they get in trouble.

Kek, she could of just opened a window

Weed is a peak normie drug

Lawful Evil, based

Grape her to teach her a lesson, mang

The text has been sent, I now await their return :feelsdevil:

The weed is there to cover the smell of jizz in her room.

kek, the argument show has begun. Serves the bitch right, I hope her boyfriend gets a telling off later too and this blows up.

Edit: More yelling and things being thrown. :feelskek:

Last edited:
kek, the argument show has begun. Serves the bitch right, I hope her boyfriend gets a telling off later too and this blows up.

Edit: More yelling and things being thrown. :feelskek:
Your sister shoud have the whole day shitted. Dumb cunt

Your sister shoud have the whole day shitted. Dumb cunt
She needs to be punished properly, like being tossed out onto the street.

While I am happy you are getting back at your sisters, you should not have told on her.

I may get flak from brocels for saying that, but think about it. You could have maybe tried to ask her about where she got it from to see if you can get some for yourself; weed honestly is a good cope.

While I am happy you are getting back at your sisters, you should not have told on her.

I may get flak from brocels for saying that, but think about it. You could have maybe tried to ask her about where she got it from to see if you can get some for yourself; weed honestly is a good cope.
Yeah I guess it would be good to try atleast once, but this was an opportunity to get her and her boyfriend into my parents bad books, wasn't going to let it go to waste. I actually don't care what she's smoking, but doing in my parents house is ammo for me to use against them since they're sex havers and I'm incel.

Gigabased:feelsPop:
They had an argument over it and retreated to her room whilst I went to the gym feeling smug for once.