Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sistercels: are your sisters typical foids

even 3/10 foids are entitled these days.it's over,or never began idk

Yes. And one of them is post-wall and it plays out exactly as they say.

I wish i had a sister.

Yes, but it don't bother me too much. When I was reading about the blackpill I compared some situations with the ones I saw in my family. The betacuck, the thirsty male, the nice guy, I laughed alot because all these meme-men are real.

I thank Christ I don't have a sister. Actually here's a quick story for anyone who cares to read:
I knew a guy once who said he fucked the sister of another guy I knew while making fun of him for hitting his sister when he got mad. Both were about normie tier if i remember right. Just goes to show that normies with sisters can get cucked easily, same as normies with GFs.

I feel sorry for @PotatoTomato :feelsbadman:

if i had one she most definitely would, AWALT is law

Yes. And one of them is post-wall and it plays out exactly as they say.

What do you mean "exactly as they say"? As in she hit the wall and no longer gets the same attention from men, or their are still swarms of decent looking men begging to fuck her. I'm pretty sure the consensus on this site is number two, i.e. women never really hit the wall.

I do have a sister, she is more like a "i'm not like other girls" kind of girl, but still showes clear signs of your average teenage foid.

I wish i had a sister.

Why?

are your sisters typical foids

My sister claims to be a lesbian but has dated boys in the past. She also knows about incels and mentioned them one time when we were talking about reddit describing them as "guys who think girls are only for sex"

I don't have a sister thankfully, but my cousins are just like that.

Describe to me “typical” foid. I am severely out of touch with norms so I have no frame of reference.

the younger 1 is yeah if im being honest

older 1 no shes a bit of an outsider and pure at heart

My sister is a fat cunt with no friends.

Half the time she’s nice, the other half, not so much.

Yeah, pretty much. Complete with excessive partying, drinking and smoking. Has had between 20 and 30 boyfriends and an abortion, whilst only being 21 years old. All her boyfriends manage to be average to decent looking, no turbo-manlets or baldies allowed, even though she's fairly flabby and not great looking without makeup. She not fat or hideous looking yet, pretty much just riding on her youth, can't image she'll be able to maintain her looks given the amount she drinks/smokes.

LOL. Reminds me when my mother recommend that I try tinder because my sister seemed to have "an unending supply of dates from there". Felt like stabbing the ignorant cunt in her throat. Women are so painfully unaware of experience outside the bubble of there own vacuous life.

All sisters are future roasties including mine

My sister is 69. She was married 45 years. Never had sex before marriage.
My Greatest Generation Father raised her right.
All sisters are future roasties including mine
Not my sister. She's 69.

Yes, with IG and sheit like that. I dont know her very much but i guess she feels disgusted at ugly males too.

I have a half-sister but I've never met her IRL at all, not even once. But I have seen pictures of her and she looks like a fucking landwhale.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back