Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sister just left the house.

allez

allez

Recruit
★★★
Sixteen year old sister just left the house to go whore it up on a Friday night, pure rage-fuel, I once cared about her but now that's gone.

I was on the phone to my incel mate while on a train with her and she over heard him say "Chad", she knew what it was, I could expound, fucking hell, I know she browsed pol, further confirmation that the place is infested with normalfags.

I just feel so unbelievably cucked, how far we've gone as humans, she even claims to be "bi" and "poly", allegedly posessing a bf and a gf, I mean just what the fuck can I do, I have stopped caring what happens to her, I've even had to pick her up because she hurt herself at one of these normalfag parties and everyone was too shitfaced/ high to help/ didn't give a shit about her.

It's so goddamn enraging seeing this literal child attempt to shame me for not being a fucking degenerate, she once came back and told me she was molested and I felt like screaming at her "what the fuck did you expect you absolute whore", where the fuck are we going boys, I don't like this, I feel like we're going to end up tripling the rope rate, it is so fucking over.

tl;dr: ragefuel

Obviously they weren't chads who molested her.

Obviously they weren't chads who molested her.
Based. OP, next time you see her, can you ask her how those guys looked? Tell her it's for "investigation".

She didn't seem to give a shit, I just said "play with fire, get burnt" and walked off

The events that led up to this will make you want to rope.

Molestered? If true, than that is seriously fucked up. Yo sis is in trouble mentally.

If your father won't beat the shit out of her then it's up to you.

You must discipline her fast

There is nothing left, your sister is damaged goods and is on the whore train

Just try to not interact with her man
She's lost and can't be saved
sorry
If your father won't beat the shit out of her then it's up to you.
You must discipline her fast
What you guys don't understand is that a brother in the west has no authority to "discipline", and even if he did, it would still be impossible to go against society's brainwashing. This young girl cannot be helped.

So glad I don’t have a sister tbh
Just try to not interact with her man
She's lost and can't be saved
sorry

What you guys don't understand is that a brother in the west has no authority to "discipline", and even if he did, it would still be impossible to go against society's brainwashing. This young girl cannot be helped.
Did you try saving your sister at first?

Thanks guys, now I really know it's over for her

Your parents didnt put the fear into her, obviously.

Your parents didnt put the fear into her, obviously.
We basically live together alone, my mother was extremely encouraging of both my sisters to become whores and my father was a hapless cuck who was ok with it all.

Hopefully she moves out and never comes back.

I would like to fuck your sister

We basically live together alone, my mother was extremely encouraging of both my sisters to become whores and my father was a hapless cuck who was ok with it all.
What country are you in?

its the life u would be living if u were born female

Same situation, same age but she thankfully doesn’t know what incels are. She calls me over sometimes to show me normie tiktok memes on instagram :feelsrope: Her phone also constantly keeps making notification sounds, she mogs me in everything

Literally same kind of sister. She even got "raped" once, didn't seem to bother much. Probably was chad.
All my sisters bfs were literally 6'3 and up while she share the same dogshit genetics as me.
Not to insult her but her looksmatch is me (obviously lol) :feelstastyman:
Love how she now said "i won't date tallfags anymore". At best shes gonna date one manlet and then go back to chads.
:feelslala:

At best shes gonna date one manlet and then go back to chads.
5'10 - 5'11 would probably be a manlet to her, don't ever hope to see her with somebody shorter than 5'10, JFL

Sixteen year old sister just left the house to go whore it up on a Friday night, pure rage-fuel, I once cared about her but now that's gone.

I was on the phone to my incel mate while on a train with her and she over heard him say "Chad", she knew what it was, I could expound, fucking hell, I know she browsed pol, further confirmation that the place is infested with normalfags.

I just feel so unbelievably cucked, how far we've gone as humans, she even claims to be "bi" and "poly", allegedly posessing a bf and a gf, I mean just what the fuck can I do, I have stopped caring what happens to her, I've even had to pick her up because she hurt herself at one of these normalfag parties and everyone was too shitfaced/ high to help/ didn't give a shit about her.

It's so goddamn enraging seeing this literal child attempt to shame me for not being a fucking degenerate, she once came back and told me she was molested and I felt like screaming at her "what the fuck did you expect you absolute whore", where the fuck are we going boys, I don't like this, I feel like we're going to end up tripling the rope rate, it is so fucking over.

tl;dr: ragefuel
How did she hurt herself?

5'10 - 5'11 would probably be a manlet to her, don't ever hope to see her with somebody shorter than 5'10, JFL
Nah shes really short like 5'2 and she already had a crush on atleast two guys under 5'8 i believe. I think thats just due to her being still very young and it depends on what kind of friends you have. Friends and other people are ultimately what makes her want a tall chad.

try everything in your power to make her not whore around which is probably impossible at this point

YEAH NO FUCK INCEST TBH

She's fully bought in to pretty much every aspect of modern degeneracy, at this point there's nothing you can do. Just step back and let her be another worthless idiot.

try everything in your power to make her not whore around which is probably impossible at this point
Yeah it’s pretty much impossible when both parents don’t seem to care

Teach the whore some decency, you know what to do

Teach the whore some decency, you know what to do
This is horrible advice, he's just going to ruin his life. If he's a truecel his birth-family will be the only one he's ever going to have...

Don't do anything. Let her be a whore, there's nothing you can do about it. She's lost.

Suicidefuel and a reason to live alone tbh

the idea that short foids are interested in shorter guys than normal sized foids is a bluepilled myth.
I know but i mean she got raped before or something by some tallfag so she might be scared of tallfags for some time.

Why didn’t you let her just die when she hurt herself
Your sister is a white just like every other girl in this society. Nothing new

Let the shunning begin!

I wish I had a sister bro

For a long time it seemed like she wanted to fuck
How did she hurt herself?
Some persistent problem with her knee, couldn't walk, could barely fucking move
What country are you in?
Kangaroo
This sister said "I think Allez is pretty small, shrimpy"... I'm ~1.8m

Also my youngest sister (not one I live with) cuts and hangs out with junkies, even dates one, age: 14/15, which my mother is apparently ok with HAHAHAHA her junkie "bf" said he'd rope and she said if he goes I go.

And my dad saw something about incels on the news here and called me one behind my back.

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA :feelsohgod:

Your entire family needs to end.

Your sister is a complete degenerate, lay waste onto her and kill her.

my father was a hapless cuck who was ok with it all.

And my dad saw something about incels on the news here and called me one behind my back.

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA :feelsohgod:
Your dad sounds like an unsympathetic asshole who deserves to be slowly crushed to death.

Your dad sounds like an unsympathetic asshole who deserves to be slowly crushed to death.
I still respect him, he thought incels harassed women online, (I do not worship the roast)