Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sister didn't include any pictures with me in them to her social media Christmas photos post

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
Can't risk getting less likes now can she, cunt. There was even a group photo with everyone but me in it. Fuck social media anyway but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little hurt by it. And her Chad boyfriend was there too.

Last edited:
Bitch sister tbh.

Was her boyfriend there?

a sensible family would get pissed off if their piece of shit daughter is fucking around and getting used like a cumdumpster but no I digress

Was her boyfriend there?
Yes he was, and after Christmas dinner they snuck upstairs for Christmas sex then again once they went to bed later.
a sensible family would get pissed off if their piece of shit daughter is fucking around and getting used like a cumdumpster but no I digress
"But she's 18 now and that's what normal 18 year olds do" - how my Mums mind actually works.

It's expected, considering most of them look down upon you and view you in the most disgusted light and perception as possible, the horn effect only amplifying how low you really are in the societal hierarchy; it's either she deliberately did it, not wanting to show such a sub 5 male as yourself as being related to her to all those others she may know, or it wasn't on purpose, her simply forgetting you as a prominent family member or not rendering you in her mind at all due to subhumanity making most more closed off and with a higher inhibition in social interactions, and the fact that you aren't very prominent in their minds anyways... :society:

Is she higher on the decile scale than you? :feelswhere:

"But she's 18 now and that's what normal 18 year olds do" - how my Mums mind actually works.
I have so many things to say but I'd rather keep to myself since nobody would read my long essays

it's either she deliberately did it, not wanting to show such a sub 5 male as yourself as being related to her to all those others she may know, or it wasn't on purpose, her simply forgetting you as a prominent family member or not rendering you in her mind at all due to subhumanity making most more closed off and with a higher inhibition in social interactions, and the fact that you aren't very prominent in their minds anyways... :society:
I'm going to assume it was deliberate as pictures were taken with me in them (at the behest of Mum), she chose not to upload those ones.
Is she higher on the decile scale than you? :feelswhere:
A little yes as she doesn't have my facial deformities, but she also wears lots of makeup and "cute" outfits. And foids can grow their hair to cover their head shape. I'm a 3/10 and she's a 4 maybe a 5, but of-course none of that matters for foids even if they're autistic they can all get Chad boyfriends.
I have so many things to say but I'd rather keep to myself since nobody would read my long essays
Post away if you'd like.

Last edited:
Most of my family blocked me on facebook because i'm ugly literally never even talked to them at family gatherings mostly kept to myself so they have no other reason to hate me. Also my zoomer cousins get called handsome but when my Mom posted my picture without my consent i got no handsome comments. Brutal.

Also my cousins get called handsome but when my Mom posted my picture without my consent i got no handsome comments. Brutal.
Can relate in the past with that one, or when I used to post pictures of myself in the early 2010's and only mum would like it. I deleted my own social media years ago, I only found out about my sisters posts using my mums laptop.

whenever we have family gatherings my sister posts pics of everyone but me jfl the last pic she posted of me i was like 10

whenever we have family gatherings my sister posts pics of everyone but me jfl the last pic she posted of me i was like 10
It's a tell tale sign she doesn't want people to think she associates with ugly people.

Can't risk getting less likes now can she, cunt. There was even a group photo with everyone but me in it. Fuck social media anyway but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little hurt by it. And her Chad boyfriend was there too.
Cucked by your sister. Brutal.

I'll beat the shit out of my sister if she does this you should stone her akhi may allah bless you with that amount of low inhibition inshallah

Cucked by your sister. Brutal.
:feelsrope:
rather upsetting, even if you are already acutely aware of things like the blackpill and female nature, yes... you'd like to think that family members would treat you kinder than strangers, but often it is the case that you cannot really differentiate between the two, haha...
Yep, she blatantly made the conscious decision to sweep her weird ugly brother under the rug because of how others would perceive her being associated with me.

I don't normally partake in these family events but my meds made me do it this year, guess it's got nothing to do with my personality after all.
I'll beat the shit out of my sister if she does this you should stone her akhi may allah bless you with that amount of low inhibition inshallah
:yes:

if you are getting or trying to get into a fight with her boyfriend faggot you are a faggot and soycuck retard