Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment sister-cels has your sister ever fallen asleep leaning on you? or even in the same room?

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
Sleep

I feel like this only happens with Chads who have sisters. She wants him to do stuff to her (asleep or awake) so she has no problem falling asleep in same room as him, or even leaning against him like a pillow.

If her brother is ugly though she would be too repelled at the idea of accidentally touching you in her sleep to ever relax enough to fall asleep.

No but one time I hacked on to her Facebook and read the message between her and her bf. It was so nasty

No, this has happened to me. Both with sisters and cousins.

which, fell asleep with you in the room, or actually fell asleep next to you on couch and then leaned on you like pillow?

Leaning no, in the same room countless times. You romanticize the brother-sister relationship, its same as having a brother just dumber. When youre kids she is like a kid brother but once you reach puberty its nearly impossible to understand each other and barely interact anymore. In adulthood she consider you an utter failure.

My cousin did once in the car.

Incel trait: no full blooded siblings only half brothers no sisters

Years ago, my half-cousin Elizabeth would sleep in my room while she was staying at my grandmother's apartment on the weekends.

She would tell me this sometimes:

"[Intellau], move your head a bit. You're sleeping near the edge of the bed."

The thought of seeing her leave made me very anxious(Pins & Needles). Especially if I woke up before her.

Incel trait: no full blooded siblings only half brothers no sisters
maybe hypothetically half sisters you don't know about since dad abandoned you and might've gone to go raise them somewhere

maybe hypothetically half sisters you don't know about since dad abandoned you and might've gone to go raise them somewhere
Sounds like a jojos bizarre adventure adaptation:feelsbadman:

Request for Information
I have a cousin who’s really close to me. I mean she is 16 right now and 2 months ago we slept together in a same bed. I know her from she was born, we’ve been close to each other all her life. We always hugging and kissing (no kidding) but no sex of course. Actually she is pretty attractive 6-7/10 maybe with huge tits lol but still with no boyfriend. Once I asked her did she find someone and she told me that is a very difficult to find a guy who she will love because she didn’t feel true emotions from those guys whom she met before. Actually she was in shock when I said to her that I’m still virgin in my 25 and firstly she didn’t believe me at all. I told her I had a lot of dates (70 dates with different women) and everyone denied me in the end. She told me like they were totally stupid and I will find someone eventually. Actually she told me that she wanna find someone like me because of my personality and kindness (lol) but in fact I’m sub5 and overweight (not critically, like +10-15 kilos to average weight) but I’m 6’1 - maybe its compensating previous minuses that I mentioned before, idk.

Yes my sister and I are really close. She's my only friend. I cuddle with her and hug her alot.
I think this is just a Muslim household thing. I've slept with my cousin together in a family gather when we all ran out of beds. I put my ass against hers.

I have a cousin who’s really close to me. I mean she is 16 right now and 2 months ago we slept together in a same bed.
What led to this?

I know her from she was born, we’ve been close to each other all her life. We always hugging and kissing (no kidding) but no sex of course. Actually she is pretty attractive 6-7/10 maybe with huge tits lol but still with no boyfriend.
So far as you know

Once I asked her did she find someone and she told me that is a very difficult to find a guy who she will love because she didn’t feel true emotions from those guys whom she met before.
They have real emotions, if she doesn't "feel" them it's a combo of them not being expressive and her not being observant

Actually she was in shock when I said to her that I’m still virgin in my 25 and firstly she didn’t believe me at all. I told her I had a lot of dates (70 dates with different women) and everyone denied me in the end.
how did you manage to get so many dates?

She told me like they were totally stupid and I will find someone eventually.
did she tuck her hair behind her ear when she said this to you?

Actually she told me that she wanna find someone like me because of my personality and kindness (lol)
and you of course said "here I am"

but in fact I’m sub5 and overweight (not critically, like +10-15 kilos to average weight) but I’m 6’1 - maybe its compensating previous minuses that I mentioned before, idk.
ask your cousin to sit on your back while you do pushups bro

you will lose weight and big swole chess to impress her and get indirect skinship as your scapular movements massage her vulva