Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

sister and her bf want me to leave the house so they can have wild sex

• Thread starter SistersHaveLoudSex
  • Start date
S

SistersHaveLoudSex

Greycel
parents out of town for the day and my 15 year old sister and her bf making it very obvious that i should "go out with friends or something" which would leave them completely home alone to do unimaginable things. Its like a playground for them and if you stand in the way even in your own room, they will come after you like fucking animals and make you feel like a pest in your room which has been devoid of any sexual activities even when i am 10 years older than them. Given that most people have siblings, i suspect this happens to alot of us here.

Brutal if not LARP. Also, kinda wild that you have been here this long and haven't posted till now.

My condolences Holy shit that's brutal

Risidaeh

Always take care of your sister

God a 15 year old :feelsUnreal:

Jfl at ur name @SistersHaveLoudSex

>joins the forum Jun 27, 2024
>username is SistersHaveLoudSex
>waits over 3 months
>first post is about sister having loud sex

ok GrAY.

>waits over 3 months

ok GrAY.

Kick them out by force

Feed us her pussy

>waits over 3 months

ok GrAY.
If real, he waited 103 days between making this name and posting this. Elliot Rodger would be amazed by such mind control.

parents out of town for the day and my 15 year old sister and her bf making it very obvious that i should "go out with friends or something" which would leave them completely home alone to do unimaginable things. Its like a playground for them and if you stand in the way even in your own room, they will come after you like fucking animals and make you feel like a pest in your room which has been devoid of any sexual activities even when i am 10 years older than them. Given that most people have siblings, i suspect this happens to alot of us here.
Go ER against them Michael Myers style

These kids are half my age and have had more sex than me. Beyond over.

24092024-gif.1284195

i cant read the full post.

Record it as a feceboot lvestream

Snitch on her to ur family

These kids are half my age and have had more sex than me. Beyond over.
It's too brutal...

I am almost 30 year old and being a virgin at this age is a disaster.

Typical weak AngloCuck, no ethnic sister would dare demand this!

Joined Jun 27, 2024 Posts1

>waits over 3 months

ok GrAY.
Sistercel

I'd be willing believe you if this weren't your first post, combined with your name. Seems like a fetish account lmao

My sister threw entire parties. One of the loser guys tried to loot the house and burst into my room like sorry. Walked all over my parents but I always get the blame.

Bro had an brutal experience and made it his username.

I feel bad for you man. My sister would never do this, my parents raised us right. Sure she’s likely waiting for Christian Chad/Tyrone only, but I at least don’t have to worry about her slutting around.

Typical weak AngloCuck, no ethnic sister would dare demand this!

Fucking grab and rape the stupid cunt

Trying to rizzz duh Cortisol with dat j0ke account you m0therfucker!!! @nice_try

I'd be willing believe you if this weren't your first post, combined with your name. Seems like a fetish account lmao
I knew a blackcel that this actually happened to. I heard his sister getting railed one time over fortnite game chat.

I would love to meeting that cunt teach her lesson (In gta)

Catch them having sex and record them - either by leaving and using a spy camera - or by pretending to leave and secretly recording them. Then once the boy is gone, show her and blackmail her. She's not going to tell your parents that big bro is blackmailing me b/c then she'll have to admit to having sex with a boy in their house. Start off small - e.g. "show me your panties" and escalate slowly so she gets used to it. If you do it right, you can basically groom her into being your sex slave with her rationalizing it as "not a big deal" "at least mom and don't know what I did" "it's only once in a while" etc.

Must be one of the most brutal first posts ever

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back