Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Sipping on some blue Hawaiian punch and scrolling this forum while listening to music

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed, one shower away from ascending
What are you doing?

Laying on my bed in my boxers and socks, with my laptop on my chest, scrolling this forum, while drinking coke and thinking of something to draw on some sheets of white A4 paper beside me.
It's 9:39 rn.

Laying on my bed in my boxers and socks, with my laptop on my chest, scrolling this forum, while drinking coke and thinking of something to draw on some sheets of white A4 paper beside me.
It's 9:39 rn.
Nice.

What do you usually like drawing?

Nice.

What do you usually like drawing?
I like drawing characters I created.
I want to make a webcomic featuring them, but i'm too lazy and unmotivated to actually do it.
And sorry, but no, I don't want to post my artwork on this site.
I don't want to be linked to IS, being an inkie is a big no-no on the internet.

My artwork is hand drawn on white A4 paper, I draw with pencils first, then I draw over them with a black pen, and then rub out all the pencil lines to clean them up and apply shading, shadows and texture on to the drawings with the same or another pen.
My style also replicates the manga style, but I've made the way I draw it unique.
I used to want to work for 2000AD a few years ago, until i realize it was woke trash and stopped reading it, and decided no to work for them.
Being an independent writer and artist is better anyway.

Last edited:
I like drawing characters I created.
I want to make a webcomic featuring them, but i'm too lazy and unmotivated to actually do it.
And sorry, but no, I don't want to post my artwork on this site.
I don't want to be linked to IS, being an inkie is a big no-no on the internet.

My artwork is hand drawn on white A4 paper, I draw with pencils first, then I draw over them with a black pen, and then rub out all the pencil lines to apply shading and texture on to the drawings with the same or another pen.
My style also replicates the manga style, but I've made the way I draw it unique.
I used to want to work for 2000AD a few years ago, until i realize it was woke trash and stopped reading it, and decided no to work for them.
Being an independent writer and artist is better anyway.
Nice.

Were you always good at drawing? I want to know how to draw but im absolute nigger shit at it

Nice.

Were you always good at drawing? I want to know how to draw but im absolute nigger shit at it
I've been drawing since I was really young tbh.
I think I made of inherited that talent from my father, he was great at art.
Unfortunately, being the dumb boomer retard that he is, he never did anything with that talent of his.
As far as I know, he did the cover art for a book on amazon in 2018, and that was all he ever did professionally and he was 57 at the time too! :feelskek:

My mother was completely apathic to my artwork, this still pisses me off tbh.
When I was 8-10, I used to read and collect issues of the Beano, Dandy and Toxic from tesco.
I used to make my own comics in the style of the Beano, Dandy and Toxic too.
And I would show them to my mother, she brushed them aside, she clearly didn't give a toss about them.
She even told me once: "{real name}, theres more to life than comics!". I was 10 at the time too. :feelswhat:
Fucking disgusting cunt.
Her 10 year old boy was passionate and talented at something and he wanted to share it with her and she flat out doesn't give a shit!

Last edited:
I've been drawing since I was really young tbh.
I think I made of inherited that talent from my father, he was great at art.
Unfortunately, being the dumb boomer retard that he is, he never did anything with that talent of his.
As far as I know, he did the cover art for a book on amazon in 2018, and that was all he ever did professionally and he was 57 at the time too! :feelskek:

My mother was completely apathic to my artwork, this still pisses me off tbh.
When I was 8-10, I used to read and collect issues of the Beano, Dandy and Toxic from tesco.
I used to made my own comics in the style of the Beano, Dandy and Toxic.
And I would show them to my mother, she brushed them aside, she clearly didn't give a toss about them.
She even told me once: "{real name}, theres more to life than comics!". I was 10 at the time too. :feelswhat:
Fucking disgusting cunt.
Her 10 year old boy was passionate and talented at something and he wanted to share it with her and she flat out doesn't give a shit!
Brootal.

Why do parents have kids if they're just gonna ignore them all the time?

Brootal.

Why do parents have kids if they're just gonna ignore them all the time?
My parents were the kind of parents who wanted kids, but they didn't actually want to be parents to them.
Instead, they'd rather send them off to school and let the teacher babysit them pretty much.

Unsurprisingly, me and my older half brothers turned out like shit because of our parents neglect, laziness and selfishness.
In fact, I found out a few months ago that back in my home town, one of my half-brothers is doing time in prison after he burgled a flat, assaulted the owner, threatened to kill him and stole his ps4.

Last edited:
My parents were the kind of parents who wanted kids, but they didn't actually want to be parents to them.
Instead, they'd rather send them off to school and let the teacher babysit them pretty much.

Unsurprisingly, me and my older half brothers turned out like shit because of our parents neglect, laziness and selfishness.
In fact, I found out a few months ago that back in my own town, one of my half-brothers is doing time in prison after he burgled a flat, assaulted the owner, threatened to kill him and stole his ps4.
Damn.

Some niggas really just didn't stand a chance :cryfeels:

Fucking rich spoiled kids who were rejected by becky once and now think theyre inkel4life

Hawaian punch drinking faggot

Fucking rich spoiled kids who were rejected by becky once and now think theyre inkel4life

Nigga I live on welfare I am not rich lmaoo.

What's wrong with Hawaiian punch you retarded faggot grAY nigger?

Some GrAYs here don't know any respect
Ikr.

Fucking disgusting filth. I fight for them and this is how they treat me.

I'm done white knighting for these grAY scum

Ikr.

Fucking disgusting filth. I fight for them and this is how they treat me.

I'm done white knighting for these grAY scum
I can understand why other users are so rude, dismissive and condescending to GrAYs now.

I'm scrolling the forum at 5:17 AM after eating a hot dog, 3 cookies, and having a glass of orange juice. I think I better go to sleep soon

I'm scrolling the forum at 5:17 AM after eating a hot dog, 3 cookies, and having a glass of orange juice. I think I better go to sleep soon
Brootal.

Was the food good?

All u did was shitpostmax bro, dont martyr yourself for having no life :feelshaha:
My nigga is shaming a no lifer on a fucking incel site lmaoo.

And no I don't shitpost (that much at least)

If you have to go on an incel site to shame other and feel superior I'd argue you are the bigger loser imo

Go live your life and hop off the inkie forums normie faggot

Blue Hawaiian punch is hella based :feelsokman:

shut the fuck up troll faggot you don't know shit about him

if you know a guy are you automatically a fag with him?
nice logic you homo
No but u seemed triggered and were very aggressive in standing up for ur boyfriend. But again, sorry wont talk bad about ur lover anymore

No but u seemed triggered and were very aggressive in standing up for ur boyfriend. But again, sorry wont talk bad about ur lover anymore

write your own faggot fan fictions in your own head.
don't spread em here.

I’m high. Stuck in the sky.