Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious sip, man life really went to SHIT after the pandemic

• Thread starter 52baldcurryjanitor
  • Start date
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★
normies are completely autistic can't even have a coherent conversation with them to cope, service at stores is HORRIBLE they have limited hours/discontinue shit. Man I think I died in 2009 at 12 and this is hell! I don't see any dating even among normies. Did covid make women under 25 turn lesbo en-masse?

My life hardly changed at all after the pandemic. :fuk:

Tbh yeah I noticed that as well. Everyone just became dumber and are following government. Everyone's obessessed with being right, i.e. politics and what not. Fucking everyone is at each other's throats. I wanna destroy all sides. For the greater good. Life and it's organisms are pure satanic and it needs extinction.
My life hardly changed at all after the pandemic. :fuk:
Same

Last edited:
"Not for Chad, teehee"
uh NGL chads are incel too where I live. I have a theory that birth control/SSRIs and other drugs women were taking during the pandemic KILLED their sex drive. (SSRIs are known to kill your sex drive even as a man so imagine with a woman).

my life marginally improved because I didn't have to wake up early anymore for classes

They want Chads, if there aren't any Chads then they become lesbians or have sex with a dog
yes I understand but women are not having sex PERIOD even with chad. They are autistic/asexual and just watch netflix its so weird. lots of normies COOKED THEIR BRAINS with drugs during the pandemic it ain't even funny. I think if a woman is drugged enough she won't want to fuck chad, incels, or normies in between she will just be an asexual drone!

Pretty sure I lost a few IQ points in the last two years. What isolation does to a motherfucker. Just being outside, taking in the visual and auditory stimulation, and talking with humans face to face (even if it's coworkers you don't get along with) all have a positive effect on your psychological and cognitive health.

Pretty sure I lost a few IQ points in the last two years. What isolation does to a motherfucker. Just being outside, taking in the visual and auditory stimulation, and talking with humans face to face (even if it's coworkers you don't get along with) all have a positive effect on your psychological and cognitive health.
its gonna be like this forever sadly (or by the time it ends) we will be too old to have a fulfilling social life. (who the fuck wants to socialize with a 50 year old. old people suck! the prime years to socialize are 16-23)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back