Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sinister Apartment Part 2 Teaser

Slayer apartment?

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Comfy place to studymaxx

That place of yours is literal opium den nightmare fuel, i guess even lower middle class in the west mogs the upper middle class in riceland when you spend all your money on drugs instead of fixing your fucked up junkie place:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Over for heroinmaxxed ricecels
my room is fucking messy that's why you think that
It's 330.5785 m^2. Does it seem like lower middle class to you?

You can get a literal mansion in detroit or some shithole ghetto for pennies, real estate size doesn’t mean much by itself :feelsLSD:

Do you heroinmaxx?:society::society::society::society::society:
i should given how much of a trucel I am

i have noticed your walls are weird af, do you punch them in the middle of ricecel rage? Based if you do:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society: i can relate to that, i broke our shower cabin yesterday :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
sanest .is user

Here is a sample of my own:

WIN 20220605 06 36 55 Pro

WIN 20220605 06 40 24 Pro

Last edited: