Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Singles pay over 1 million USD more in taxes/other expenses over a lifetime than working couples

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
https://www.theatlantic.com/sexes/archive/2013/01/the-high-price-of-being-single-in-america/267043/

Absolutely horrible facts:
  • retirement savings gonna take longer to build up
  • less tax deductions
  • if u lose your job/health, no one backing you
  • not gonna be able to get a mortgage to house/landlord Maxx as fast.
  • cost of travel is. higher due to still needing similar bedroom size regardless of single/couple
  • Disrespect during job Maxxing due to not being as NT because you don't have a wife. This hurts significantly when you hit the higher level management jobs
  • U.S. Federal Code Title 5 Part III says: The President may prescribe rules which shall prohibit... discrimination because of marital status. Yet more than 1,000 laws provide overt legal or financial benefits to married couples.
  • In 2010, a single woman earning $40,000 paid $6,181. Her married peer paid more than a thousand dollars less: $5,162.
  • According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, on average, couples spent 23.9 percent of their annual income on housing; single men spent 30.3 percent; and single women spent 39.8 percent.
same issues apply to most countries everywhere!

inspired by @gymletethnicel @ordinaryotaku

Remember these facts when cucks/MGTOW tards tell you that the destruction of the family unit was good! And that you should be happy that your inkwell!

Why tf they still giving benefits to married couples when nowadays they're not even having children

it serves no purpose anymore

Why tf they still giving benefits to married couples when nowadays they're not even having children

to fuck over incel men. They hate us!

society has and always will hate single men. They want us to pay more for ever. Suffer for more. Get discriminated for jobs, for healthcare, for college! Everything. we are second class citizens!

2 income can scam a single man, WTF

society has and always will hate single men. They want us to pay more for ever. Suffer for more. Get discriminated for jobs, for healthcare, for college! Everything. we are second class citizens!
What a way they categorize ugly people

I wonder how this will play out along with demographic replacement

brutal, and i thought being single can actually help you save more money
couples where i live also have a lot of privileges and benefits especially if they have kids and all these priviliges are of course paid by the taxes i pay every month which i could use for my own sake instead.
imagine being so lucky to have enough looks that help you get laid and married and still get help from the govt while unlucky inkwells are supposed to pay money for u. it makes me enraged that we're the ones supposed pay for this bs

based thread, ain't no coping out of this one

@RetardedChinlet us trucels are more fucked than double income no kids couples. We get fucked over brutally. Fucking vile kike government

Should be under rage fuel tbh.

based thread, ain't no coping out of this one
many MGTOW folk cope hard. But many men even with the changes of divorce rape would be better off married financially in the end.

many MGTOW folk cope hard. But many men even with the changes of divorce rape would be better off married financially in the end.
honestly many would probably just accept cuckdom to avoid divorce, not a pleasant situation to be in

Just cum in pussy theory

yeah but you gotta add in the divorce tax that 50% of men WILL pay

I suspect that cancels out most, if not all of that

yeah but you gotta add in the divorce tax that 50% of men WILL pay

I suspect that cancels out most, if not all of that
if your foid earns similar to you. even with divorce rape, you would've been better off than when u were single.

if your foid earns similar to you. even with divorce rape, you would've been better off than when u were single.
most foids don't tho cuz muh income gap (actually, they are lazy / don't get into more technical careers)

most foids don't tho cuz muh income gap (actually, they are lazy / don't get into more technical careers)
I know many curry/rice/white nerd normies who have wives which are tech maxxed. And earn similar to their husbands. Foids are invading STEM hard nowadays.

wow i didnt know marriage had benefits

I know many curry/rice/white nerd normies who have wives which are tech maxxed. And earn similar to their husbands. Foids are invading STEM hard nowadays.
this is why i dont want to do tech anymore. too many fucking women

good point.

they have these taxes mostly to push people into marriages so they can spawn future wageslaves. it's all a scheme to bump up the birthrate and keep greedy boomers comfortable in their retirement :feelsjuice:
tons of Chad/Stacies have 0 kids and both earn $200k plus each.

https://www.theatlantic.com/sexes/archive/2013/01/the-high-price-of-being-single-in-america/267043/

• less tax deductions
  • cost of travel is. higher due to still needing similar bedroom size regardless of single/couple
  • Disrespect during job Maxxing due to not being as NT because you don't have a wife. This hurts significantly when you hit the higher level management jobs
  • U.S. Federal Code Title 5 Part III says: The President may prescribe rules which shall prohibit... discrimination because of marital status. Yet more than 1,000 laws provide overt legal or financial benefits to married couples.
  • In 2010, a single woman earning $40,000 paid $6,181. Her married peer paid more than a thousand dollars less: $5,162.
  • According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, on average, couples spent 23.9 percent of their annual income on housing; single men spent 30.3 percent; and single women spent 39.8 percent.

Doesn't apply to us NEETcels.

dumb and dumber GIF

@RetardedChinlet us trucels are more fucked than double income no kids couples. We get fucked over brutally. Fucking vile kike government
I know. My original point was just that kids are a money-sink :/

brutal, and i thought being single can actually help you save more money
couples where i live also have a lot of privileges and benefits especially if they have kids and all these priviliges are of course paid by the taxes i pay every month which i could use for my own sake instead.
imagine being so lucky to have enough looks that help you get laid and married and still get help from the govt while unlucky inkwells are supposed to pay money for u. it makes me enraged that we're the ones supposed pay for this bs
:feelsrope:

Always been an attack on men that are single.

Yeah marriage seems to mostly benefit women.

Disrespect during job Maxxing due to not being as NT because you don't have a wife. This hurts significantly when you hit the higher level management jobs
at least this one is very easy to fraud just buy a ring. Also might help with ascension women tend to want what they cant have and love causing drama and chaos and marriage wrecking is a very effective way to acomplish that (wont work for most of us anyway) if I was career maxxing id buy a ring and also use it as a scapgoat to avoid social situations outside of work "my wife would kill me if i dkd that" "got to get back to the ball and chain" etc. Id use a random photo of a post wall landwhale if career maxxed looks aside I assume most of us if monrymaxxed hard enough could betabuxx some obese single mom.

Last edited:

• less tax deductions

Awful.

Great thread. The system is designed to punish low value males, using us as slaves to contribute our labour and utility in hard-working, low-paying jobs while chads and foids get to work in low-effort, high paying jobs. And on top of that we get taxed higher than them.

ER-fuel!

Stop paying taxes

Who cares I'm not going careermaxx or moneymaxx I'm just going to work under the table so I don't pay taxes, debtmaxx and declare bankruptcy, minimize my costs because I'm not a foid who needs to live in a mansion, have a brand new car every few years, go on Caribbean cruises, etc. Hell even travelling can be done cheaply (see Vagrant Holiday's videos).

Same question can be asked about fag marriage. Since they're obviously not reproducing naturally, there is no point in it. Fags rarely get married and its just as rare for them to adopt.

• less tax deductions

this is so beyond cucked that I could piss myself to death while laughing!
this is essentially government sexhavers punishing inkwells for existing just fucking laugh at this mockery!!
with where this libby burgerland is going, i will further considering marrying an ai anime character to save myself from this cuckoldry debt jfl!

it’s over

Remember these facts when cucks/MGTOW tards tell you that the destruction of the family unit was good! And that you should be happy that your inkwell!
MGTOW say that because males had pretty much become neutered dogs in many families, and could divorce rape him any time she wanted.

Pretty much all of society is anti-bachelor, especially male

Great thread. The system is designed to punish low value males, using us as slaves to contribute our labour and utility in hard-working, low-paying jobs while chads and foids get to work in low-effort, high paying jobs. And on top of that we get taxed higher than them.

ER-fuel!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back