Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Singles events

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
JFL at {{{Singles Events}}}

So I was browsing my local meetup groups, looking for a singles meetup. I browse through their upcoming event - a typical “singles night” in a local bar. About 100 people going. Just to blackpill myself, I decide to look through all the profiles and examine them. Another blackpill swallowed.

80% were male (JFL)
Of the male profiles 90% were subhuman looking or older than 45
About 3 chad profiles, they’re obviously going to just take home all the foids between them and have a reverse gangbang or something
Literally all the foids were obese - not exaggerating. Every. Single. One.
Of the subhuman male profiles, all listed diverse interests including film, literature, hillwalking, gaming, cooking etc
Many listed feminism as an interest too (JFL)
The chad profiles just had a picture with nothing else

It is ridiculously over. Another narrow avenue of hope has been crushed before my very eyes.

Pass the rope.

What's your general location? Not that I don't deny that this could happen anywhere, but maybe location plays a part?

Real life is the biggest blackpill we have.
What's funny is all of these bluepill cucks can easily see these blackpills, but won't give it a second thought.

What's your general location? Not that I don't deny that this could happen anywhere, but maybe location plays a part?
What part are you doubting? From my experience this is completely accurate.

Clearly 80% of the men there have bad personalities.

JFL @ meetup groups, like the only ppl who go to those are middle aged soyboys and landwhales

Why do ugly old men keep trying anyways? Are they so fucking blind and bluepilled to believe they have a chance? The same goes for online chats,they have no fucking clue.

All the foids were lardmaxxed? That's ridiculous tbh.

What part are you doubting? From my experience this is completely accurate.
Not doubting any particular part of it as a general case, but nuances of different areas of America can increase or decrease chances. I've lived in multiple different types of places (for example, I lived in a 70%+ black hood, a whitewashed suburb, a rural area, and everything in between tbh) and I can say that a good area helped. There were alot more attractive christian girls living in the rural area than in the hood. If OP were to live in NYC for example, his report wouldn't shock me in the slightest. If he had told me he live in rural Ohio, I wouldn't doubt it per se but I wouldn't entirely believe it. To put a number to it as an estimation, I've only found 1 christian virgin woman that lived in the hood, but found alot more (4 or 5 maybe) that lived in the sticks.

A good area won't fix being short and ugly, but it can improve quality of choices, not quality of chances. The farther I've lived from the two major cities I've lived in in my life (Cleveland and Toledo), the better quality woman I've found.

I hope my stupid stunt yesterday didn't inspire this; meetups doesn't sound like style.

To the people wondering where: I am in London, UK
JFL @ meetup groups, like the only ppl who go to those are middle aged soyboys and landwhales

Truth, GL people are either busy with their families, huge friend circles, and just a good normie life in general.
I hope my stupid stunt yesterday didn't inspire this; meetups doesn't sound like style.

Haha, nah, I’m always looking at social events, if nothing else but to try to cope and find people to hang out with.

Last edited: