Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Single, or cuck?

Are you a cuck? Feel safe to say “yes” if you are one.

• Yes, I have no dignity.

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • No, better incel than cuck.

Votes: 25 96.2%

• Total voters
Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
I found this old foreveralone thread where a FA man says that if you don’t want to be a cuck, then your standards must be too high.

So, if you refuse to be abused and you don’t give up your dignity, then, this means your standards are too high.

I’m pretty sure that most of you incels are cryptocucks, so I want to figure out how many of you agree on that point, that not being a cuck means you have high standards.

9E104D60 CF7B 405F A0B2 5ABE3E6A47C3

Better incel than cuck

Being a cuck is the exact opposite of what I want.

normies don't have standards. they will accept every living being with a pussy that say "Yes" to them. it doesn't matter if she is a land whale, a crackhead or a slut.
but as always better incel than cuck.

There is nothing more sad and pathetic than a cuck. It’s the lowest of the low.

cucks aren’t men imo. They are a subspecies of men.

Better dead than cuck, or incel, tbh

Would rather rope then be a cuck

Cucks are the worst of the worst.

I sometimes feel that inceldom relegates me to the lowest status among humans, then I remember that there's cucks.

cucks aren’t men imo. They are a subspecies of men.
A cuck in it’s broadest meaning, is a man who accept to be abused by a woman, because at the end of the day they cuddle together. This is what most FA men are thinking, seriously. They think that cuddling with a woman is worth all the daily abuses they have to suffer. This is why I assumed most incels are fucking cucks.

Lowering your standards doesn’t mean you have to give up your dignity, it doesn’t mean you have to accept to be abused by a woman either.

But while stating this indisputable fact, I have to admit that in this forum there are people who resemble the average FA man, telling others that an abusive relationship is a desirable option for us inexperienced and lonely men.

I’ll rephrase my question for cryptocucks: do you think that dying alone as an incel is a worst option than dying (maybe alone) after having gave up dignity and having been a cuck your entire life?

Very few men can get pussy with their dignity or wallet intact, you're getting cucked on some level no matter what. Roasties would rather die than be submissive to you in any way, they'll always be itching to challenge you cuz they know your strength is just for show.

Very few men can get pussy with their dignity or wallet intact, you're getting cucked on some level no matter what. Roasties would rather die than be submissive to you in any way, they'll always be itching to challenge you cuz they know your strength is just for show.
And since life is hard for normies, why for us inexperienced incels a relationship with an abusive woman should be considered a good option?

Every difficulty that a normie have, for us incels must be multiplied X10, because we have no experience in the field of relationships. The chances we will be destroyed by a woman are incredibly high.

Don’t get me wrong, I have nothing against being a cuck, if someone truly have this kind of fetish. But for an inexperienced man (without the specific fetish), being a cuck means giving up his dignity on a profound level, it’s worse than being a slave (literally).

Unpopular opinion. But I hate men who have threeways or beyond more than cucks. I generally lump all non-monogamous into the same hatebox.

The biggest cucks are the "men" who start a relationship with a single mom below their looksmatch.