Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Single mothers reverse cucking strategy

Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
Military is government welfare. I'm asking to you incels who are against welfare for single moms, if you are also against welfare for people who join the military forces "because they have nothing else going on in their lives".

At least single moms can whore around producing babies. Those babies maybe will join the army in the future, or will become successful Chads, or ugly loser incels that will hate their mothers.

Single mothers whoring around are a problem only for the MGTOW-type of man. I never had any problem whatsoever with single moms since for me they are just trash and I am not attracted to them, nor I want to give them money directly (because single moms cuck us all via welfare).

On the other hand, I truly hate to be cucked by another man, for example military guys are cucking me harder than what single moms are doing. Niggers are cucking me even harder. The hardest cuckery I am experiencing comes from politicians and state parasites. Women’s cucking is the last of my problems since I am cucked by everyone.

I somehow support single moms because they cuck other men, and that’s the only chance I have to cuck back some men.

So you support someone who cucks you, just because there are people who cuck you harder? Can't say I relate tbh

Next youre going to support female rights activism because it encourages wives to cuck their husband.

Sooner or later you'll find yourself posting on IT

You know that single mothers raise boys with cuck or savage mentalities? Most prison inmates were raised by single mothers.