Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Single motherhood should be a crime

LonelyATM

LonelyATM

Recruit
★★★
here in brazil half of all mothers are single mothers, that makes about 11 million women squeezing money from working men with tax to pay aid to these bitches, as I grew up with a single mother I can assure you that this type of family is unhappy, my mother spent more time at a factory than with me and my sister, I never had a father to teach me how to be a man and my sister became a drug addict and a drug dealer's cocksucker, we grew up with a horrible financial uncertainty very often we had no money to buy things like medicine.raising children without a father should be a crime punishable by life imprisonment, they can easily marry a good men but always prefer the bad ones and then when the maidens from hell can't provide for their children they will cry to daddy state to charge more tax from people like us so that they can receive more assistance.i'm sick of seeing all my paychecks with more and more tax fees, i used to hate neets but now i wish my country would allow me to be one, i work so that the state can take my money and give it to the slut who rejected me for a drug dealer and this is making me depressed as fuck.

I hope that someday a modern day Julius Caesar comes along to fix all this shit.

Last edited:
Women would rather be single mothers then raise kids with a man she doesn’t find attractive

They should all be killed slowly

Women would rather be single mothers then raise kids with a man she doesn’t find attractive
Women shouldn't get kids at all if the man who impregnated her isn't the same man who will raise the kids

Brazil is a failed state. It's a mature kleptocracy.

Yet some idolize Brazil and how progressive it is haha

Perhaps, there needs to be more stigma for motherhood and more encouragement of abortions because producing a family similar to yours isn't good and creates a myriad of crime statistics because there's no fucking father in the picture. Brazil needs to implement a monogamy incentive.