Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Single mother tries to manipulates her cuck husband

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
Fv63su7WwAApkVZ

And the mask falls off.
It’s hilarious how many normies still cope without realizing that they are just betabuxing, it’s absolutely brutal :feelshaha:
This is why I don’t see much change in the near future because normoids are still betabuxing even if the truth is in their face.

And the mask falls off.
It’s hilarious how many normies still cope without realizing that they are just betabuxing, it’s absolutely brutal :feelshaha:
This is why I don’t see much change in the near future because normoids are still betabuxing even if the truth is in their face.
chad fucks beta bucks, it has been like that for centuries

Typical normie giving advice while he raises another man's kid and she doesn't even like him :feelskek:

chad fucks beta bucks, it has been like that for centuries
True. But there were harsher consequences at the time that made it harder to monkey branch, now most of those barriers have been removed so we have the result. Back 30 years ago a single mother would rarely been betabuxed up as quick as today. Only thing I am expecting to see soon is a shift in open polygamy eventually.

Last edited:
Lmfao average normie relationshit. You see, this cuck genuinely thinks he's beaten out other men for access to this used hole through some sheer force of grit, amazing character, persoynality, or even straight up attractiveness. I bet this idiot doesn't even realize he's a literal cuck and beta bucks. He's the shitty consolation prize after alpha fucks.

He should be lucky that women are so stupid and lacking in empathy that sometimes they will flat out say stuff like this to your face.

But guys are coping too hard and delude themselves with bluepill. He said he's gonna get over hearing this because he HAS to. It's not like this guy has pussy flying at him 24/7. This is why you can never emotionally invest in women, or else even if you ascend you will end up like this.

Just fuck hookers and single moms on the side tbh. And leave that bitch immediately.

Lmao, bitch completely roasted him, completely deserved also for picking up this roastie.

Betabuxxers dreams shattered. Most foids tactically keep quiet and lie about their past, letting the poor fool thinking he was the slayer who conquered her with his lousy moves.

Husband is the kinda guy that promotes "healthy masculinity" and tells people to avoid "unhealthy" incel ideology lmaooo

And the mask falls off.

Holy shit that foids lying cortex is broken

Lmfao average normie relationshit. You see, this cuck genuinely thinks he's beaten out other men for access to this used hole through some sheer force of grit, amazing character, persoynality, or even straight up attractiveness. I bet this idiot doesn't even realize he's a literal cuck and beta bucks. He's the shitty consolation prize after alpha fucks.

He should be lucky that women are so stupid and lacking in empathy that sometimes they will flat out say stuff like this to your face.

But guys are coping too hard and delude themselves with bluepill. He said he's gonna get over hearing this because he HAS to. It's not like this guy has pussy flying at him 24/7. This is why you can never emotionally invest in women, or else even if you ascend you will end up like this.

Just fuck hookers and single moms on the side tbh. And leave that bitch immediately.
I dont think this guy will EVER GET OVER WHAT SHE SAID, THIS REVEALS THE WHOLE PARADIGM OF THE RELATIONSHIP. It is so large narratively IT CANNOT BE GOTTEN OVER, as long as he is still in a relationship with her, IT IS THE RELATIONSHIP.

By deduction this woman must be sub 100 iq to not realise this would crush him, as if you reversed the situation and he said it to her SHE WOULD COMPLETELY SPAZZ OUT, and may even leave him and prove that what he said is not the case, that or she is looking for a way out and for him to leave her so she gets a good settlement, as she said she "makes good money now" (probably only fans).

Most foids tactically keep quiet and lie about their past, letting the poor fool thinking he was the slayer who conquered her with his lousy moves.
Life is cruel for non-Chads.

And the mask falls off.
a woman can only love better man ( what means chads ) , otherwise she is just a Parasite with Pretty Features