Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Single mother of six is looking for a husband

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
You can also be sure that she would reject most, if not all men here at incels.is. We would be too poor, awkward, short and ugly for her.

iAVKDtz.jpg

Who cares? I would not take on six kids from another man. I would pump and run, like most normal men that get dangled a carrot by a single mom that's not fat. I would make sure you record such sex acts, though. Women cry rape if they feel they've been used for a ONS.

Its her own fault for poor partner choice when younger. 6ft3, 7.5/10 Tyrone rather than average 5'10, 5/10 Derek.

Even if she didn't who in the right mind here would accept to be her cuck ? I mean ok we suffer but we are not idiots.

Even if she didn't who in the right mind here would accept to be her cuck ? I mean ok we suffer but we are not idiots.

She's have to date a sub 4 low Test guy to find a cuck, which she won't do.

I wonder how many of these 6 kids have different fathers. You'd have to be a complete idiot to fall for this one. I mean you can already read out the narcissism and terrible decision making in her profile.
Smart chads stay away from her since they'd risk getting her knocked up because she obviously doesn't give a shit.

She's have to date a sub 4 low Test guy to find a cuck, which she won't do.
Sub 4, nope even sub8's can be cucks in this fuck up world.....She wont have trouble finding an idiot to raise her Chad spanws.

Holy crap, she writes like a black teenager speaks. Why do ultra-low IQ trailer trash women always think they’re intelligent?? It’s bizarre. At least admit you’re a fucking retard, I’d actually respect you a lot more if you had some self-awareness and understood what your strengths and weaknesses are.

Sub 4, nope even sub8's can be cucks in this fuck up world.....She wont have trouble finding an idiot to raise her Chad spanws.

True. Male idiots are to blame for everything, really. Aren't they? Without enablers these women wouldn't get away with what they are doing.

I think it could be a generation of low test guys, with lower sperm counts, brought up by single mothers and absent fathers, followed closely by a gynocentric school system and gynocentric society full on. Maybe its pollution in the atmosphere? Who knows? But men wouldn't allow this 50 yrs ago. If you were alone with 5 kids as a woman 50 yrs ago, you were alone for life. Nobody would commit long term, your just a pump and dump for the local drunkard if your attractive enough.

J ust
F ucking
L ol

at the cuckmeister who will raise Tyrone's sons.

These people and their low IQ dropkick kids should be used to fill ditches.

The ultimate test of the juggernaut law

Well if she was fat then it would be

Her inbox is guaranteed to be full.

You can also be sure that she would reject most, if not all men here at incels.is. We would be too poor, awkward, short and ugly for her.

iAVKDtz.jpg
Being a single mother of SIX kids is probably a strong sign that she is incapable of commitment.

Lol "play on my intelligents"... She must be one of those 290 IQ genius Shaniquas who created NASA but abandoned it because she could fly to the moon under the power of her own sassyness.

Lol "play on my intelligents"... She must be one of those 290 IQ genius Shaniquas who created NASA but abandoned it because she could fly to the moon under the power of her own sassyness.
:lul::lul::lul:

>a nigger

Attachments

• cd0.jpg
    cd0.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 68
"Intelligents"

She reproduced once for every IQ point she has.

jfl, nigress+ 6 kids.

PLAY ON MY INTELLIGENTS FUCK WIT ME LIKE I'M NOT SHIT!!!

is my new signature.

Last edited:
What's sad is that some cuck are actually going to be with her.