Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL single mother is looking for a "stable" man

Interviewer: "He said he works out"
Fat single mom: "Yah a little bit"

Kek you can tell by the tone and the use of words that she is not impressed with his body at all. JFL at gymcels

fucking disgusting subhuman landwhale cunt thinks shes a stacey. He mogs her to oblivion.

Last edited:
I don't want to see this

She tried to put him down at every thing, she acts like he is a serial killer because of photos of some random girls. He could also make fun of her because she is a fat personal trainer and fakes her Instagram photos but he didnt.

Not one second

I wish I could strangle her

i'm glad he tried to wreck her, and basically went "ok, boss. you got it, boss." at the end, when she tried to take initiative over rejecting him first, over her single momhood

This guy isnt even bad looking and he didnt stand a chance with single mom.... OGRE.

2:55 brutal

Last edited:
A stable man? Go talk to some horses.

Why would someone even get that disgusting filthy subhuman cumskin used up rape toy pregnant? They were either raped by her or they were blind.

She actually looks like a man, and look at those manly bodybuilding shoulders JFL

STABLE chad only for this expired roast with a crotch spawn :feelscomfy: