Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Single mother demands tall and rich chad only, redditors defend her standards

B

blackpillforever

Recruit
★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/j66vqo/aita_for_telling_my_single_mom_sister_she_should/g7wprqf/?context=3

The brother of this foid told her to get more realistic standards, and the foid got mad at him so he posted this. She literally demands rich and tall chad who will simp for her and is "well-traveled", yet the redditors in the comment section consider these standards realistic for a single mother jfl. Yet when a man just want a fellow virgin cucks and feminists will mock him for his unrealistic standards and call him an incel.

Chad wont settle for her dw

Meanwhile we are labeled as entitled misogynistic inkwells for wanting to date a woman that breathes.

The comments are funny as fuck

I want a virgin blond girl and those are my preference i wonder if reddiscum will defend that

The gynocratic turbocuckscape

League

Meanwhile we are labeled as entitled misogynistic inkwells for wanting to date a woman that breathes.
How we dare such thing?