Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Single Mother Brings Her 2 Year Old Son With Her To Fuck Chad

• Thread starter Deleted member 15737
  • Start date
Deleted member 15737

Deleted member 15737

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-

Hahaha I’m sure she’s traveling to fuck these dudes with history of violence and drugs because they have good personalities and shower daily.:feelskek:

women are better parents bro, they deserve full custody bro

Already knew this was from Reddit before clicking. Clockwork.

Single moms who keep riding the carousel and exposing their sons to that type of shit must be sterilized and get house arrest. AT MINIMUM.

women would put chad before their own child

they cant even fulfill their most basic, primitive biological role

remind me why they have basic human rights?

Femails get custody so they could take children to danger with drug dealing Chad's. Awalt.

If a man was doing this he'd be arrested for child abuse but instead mommy will get praised as being a "strong, independent, beautiful, single mom". Endangering, neglecting and abusing a child is okay so long as a woman is doing it.

tfw lucky enough to be raised by single father.

it's like they're living in an alternate universe as us... early twenties and has kids/lots of sex wtf

Jesus Christ, that kid should be taken off her.

Already knew this was from Reddit before clicking. Clockwork.

I legit subconsciously read the title as "Reddit single mother brings her 2 year old son with her to fuck chad." I had to reread the title after reading your comment.

I wouldn't be surprised if the son becomes a cuck when he grows up; especially after seeing your own mother being plowed by so many strange men.

Why don't these whores just drop dead or something

Riding myriad of chad cocks is completely fine, but riding them in front of a 2 year old infant is bad. I don't understand these normtards at all. If she needs to ride a chad cock, she needs to go to chad's house and she can't leave her 2 year old """son""" alone in a house, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back