Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Single most important thing in a foid? [POLL]

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date

What’s the single most important thing in a foid?

• Big boobs

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Big round ass

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Smooth, blemish-free skin

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Face

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • Not a feminist

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • Petite frame

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Curvy (not fat) frame

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Virgin

Votes: 26 35.6%
  • Beautiful cunny

• Does anal

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
Let’s say you have the chance of ascension. But you only get to specify ONE thing about the foid you ascend with. The rest will be randomised. What do you choose?

I'd just want a foid who's loyal and Christian.

If I'm forced to pick an option though: Curvy?

I'm assuming that comes automatically with ass/tits.

Let’s say you have the chance of ascension. But you only get to specify ONE thing about the foid you ascend with. The rest will be randomised. What do you choose?
Slim waist and wide hip frame tbh.

Don't care much about physical appearance. Just don't be a feminazi, SJW, or "sexually liberated" (AKA: 21st century whore)

Has to be a petite virgin.

1. Ascension is pointless, you need to add "personal sex slave" to the list of options

2. Dude what is the point of making "Big round ass" and "Does anal" separate? (that was confusing)

You have "Beautiful cunny" there, imagine how ridiculous it would be to put "Does vaginal"

Who the hell would want a woman with a nice vag but doesn't do vaginal sex

Why not add "Lets you suck & fuck her boobs" to the list, it will pair up nicely with "Big boobs"

All the people who voted for virgins get fat women.

Where is faithfulness here? Almost all choices are physical aspects.

Personality (unironically)

Man u can't ask this question, they all linked.
For me it's a thick frame, where u have to really grab the hips, thighs and ass, and go hard. But at the same time if they not good soft skin, it feels not so good to grab it.
And if they Gona have that thicc frame they more than likely gonna have big ass and tits.

Shame everyone for having their own preferences theory.
I'm just being realistic here. Only way you're gonna find a virgin over the age of 18 is if she's obese.

Poll needs more options

I'm just being realistic here. Only way you're gonna find a virgin over the age of 18 is if she's obese.

Cope. Obese women usually have higher kill counts. Being obese as a woman does not prevent any woman from being sexually active at all.

It's more debilitating for a man to be obese and most obese men are virgins. You're just coping by thinking that women have the same hurdles to overcome.

Cope. Obese women usually have higher kill counts. Being obese as a woman does not prevent any woman from being sexually active at all.

It's more debilitating for a man to be obese and most obese men are virgins. You're just coping by thinking that women have the same hurdles to overcome.
You have a point now that I think about it.

Both Virgin and Not a feminist are equally important options

I’m going to have to go with face.

If this is physical traits only, then face rules all, just as it does for men. The face is indicative of overall attractiveness and health. Eg. If she has a fat face then she probably also has a fat body and poor health and bad habits.

If this is for a relationship, then the most important trait is "pleasantness". If a foid isn't a pleasant person to be around then no other traits matter.

Perfect skin is maybe the most attractive thing on a woman tbh. Most important thing might be something like how pleasant she is, her attitude. That perhaps goes with virginity though.

I’m going to have to go with face.
It's rare to find a foid who is actually ugly
Both Virgin and Not a feminist are equally important options
Don't care much about physical appearance. Just don't be a feminazi, SJW, or "sexually liberated" (AKA: 21st century whore)
virgin 100%
:yes:
Poll needs more options
Tbh
All the people who voted for virgins get fat women.
Landwhales have high laycounts, there are way too many cucks that willingly seek them out.

Juggernaut Law.

All the sluttiest foids I’ve known have been obese.

id just like her to find me acceptable tbh

Feet are not included so i won't vote

And who cares if not a feminist. Female nature is the main problem, not its political declination

5 is pretty much impossible nowadays so I go with 9.

If feminist is code for having tattoos... that one. These days you're more likely to find a virgin (LOL) than one without shitty drawings on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back