Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Single Moms - sexual partner DNA is inside her forever

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2012/09/bearing-sons-can-alter-your-mind
Giving a whole new meaning to "pregnancy brain," a new study shows that male DNA—likely left over from pregnancy with a male fetus—can persist in a woman's brain throughout her life. Although the biological impact of this foreign DNA is unclear, the study also found that women with more male DNA in their brains were less likely to have suffered from Alzheimer's disease—hinting that the male DNA could help protect the mothers from the disease, the researchers say.

A study with insects (and i've heard Mice?) was also done showing females retain the mates dna

http://time.com/3461485/how-previous-sexual-partners-affect-offspring/
The implications of the study are that any mates a female has had may leave some legacy—in the form of physical or other traits that are carried in the semen (but not the DNA-containing sperm)—that could show up in her future offspring with another mate.

LOL roasties, this is why older cultures knew a women was tainted once she had sex, the more partners the crazier she'll get

A woman's ability to pair bond declines significantly after her first sexual partner. Thats why women that ride the cock carousel look like soulless husks

Animal breeders noticed this for millenia. But of course, Femoids' fee fees > observed reality

Chad is like a supreme being, his essence is hanging around all the different women he's spluged inside charging his power levels up

7X7hg9.gif

So even if the beta has a kid with her, her past will impact it, hee hee.

>tee hee but but virginity is not dignity
>tee hee she is exploring her sexuality(with chads when she was young)

giphy.gif

This gives me more reasons to not deal with single moms, I hate those pieces of shit that fucked different man and expect us to care for them? One time, I saw this fat ugly pregnant land whale posting pictures of herself in the nastiest way possible on a dating site. I curse her out and told her to GTFO this shit. I love how they think, of themselves to be some sort of model? God this Instagram shit made women extremely delusional..