Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Single Mom With Chad's Baby Got More Family Support Than Us

My family doesnt even know I exist.

For example all my grandparents are basically alzheimers, they didnt care about me when I was a kid, now they dont even know I exist. My Grunkle (grandmas brother) who is a millionaire and the only one in the family with money I have seen maybe a grand total of 5 times in my life.

I have cousins that are even older then me and I never had a connection to them, I dont even know where they live, apparently they had a kid now, which makes me a cousin second grade to that kid. "A healthy, good looking blonde boy with beautiful blue eyes like crystals" - real quote from my grandma.

"Great" I said in a depressed manner.

My aunts husband - now divorced - lives just 300 meters away from my apartment. He visited me ONCE, in fact he visited me when he came looking for me to help me get his stuff in his new Apartment.

After I helped him out this guy never called me again, i also never called him. Lol. Its a weird connection because he was technically my Uncle by marriage.

He lives here for 3 years now, I havent checked tho if he still does, but my mother said he should but even she has no clue because she has no connection to her sister, my aunt, the guys former wife, anymore.

I have seen my aunt the last time i was 12 yo at my mothers Birthday party.

My family doesnt even know I exist.

For example all my grandparents are basically alzheimers, they didnt care about me when I was a kid, now they dont even know I exist. My Grunkle (grandmas brother) who is a millionaire and the only one in the family with money I have seen maybe a grand total of 5 times in my life.

I have cousins that are even older then me and I never had a connection to them, I dont even know where they live, apparently they had a kid now, which makes me a cousin second grade to that kid. "A healthy, good looking blonde boy with beautiful blue eyes like crystals" - real quote from my grandma.

"Great" I said in a depressed manner.

My aunts husband - now divorced - lives just 300 meters away from my apartment. He visited me ONCE, in fact he visited me when he came looking for me to help me get his stuff in his new Apartment.

After I helped him out this guy never called me again, i also never called him. Lol. Its a weird connection because he was technically my Uncle by marriage.

He lives here for 3 years now, I havent checked tho if he still does, but my mother said he should but even she has no clue because she has no connection to her sister, my aunt, the guys former wife, anymore.

I have seen my aunt the last time i was 12 yo at my mothers Birthday party.
I'm pretty much dead to my family, haven't seen any for 5 years running