Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Single men attending concert of all-female band in the UK profiled by security, asked to prove they were real fans

SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

I mog your pussy
★★★★★

The Engine Shed in Lincoln have issued a statement following reports circulating on social media about the conduct of the security staff at The Last Dinner Party‘s show last night (September 28)...

“Just arrived at the gig, been funnelled into a dark corner with other men, told I might be a pervert cus I’m alone and then taken into a room alone with a security guard where I was interrogated and searched. Feel sick,” one man claimed on X/Twitter, whose post has gone viral.

absolute state of the cUcK jfl

'oi you a male innit, you must be some kind of fookin' RAPIST innit? oi mate you got a loicense for that penis?'

proof that the 'man vs. bear' meme isn't just a 'joke,' it's what feminists actually want to happen. most males must be treated as rapists and worse than bears, just for existing.

that's what's happened to the uk, and if you're unlucky it'll spread to your country as well

Ignore the foids... don't give them any attention. Talk to them in a numb business like manner at all times if you have to talk to them.

If men do that en masse instead of being beta simp cucks, soon the women will learn to behave.

UK is getting to the point where men just need to leave.

>UK

Just ban all the shitskinz form entering duh

absolute state of the cUcK jfl

'oi you a male innit, you must be some kind of fookin' RAPIST innit? oi mate you got a loicense for that penis?'

proof that the 'man vs. bear' meme isn't just a 'joke,' it's what feminists actually want to happen. most males must be treated as rapists and worse than bears, just for existing.

that's what's happened to the uk, and if you're unlucky it'll spread to your country as well
Men cant even cope in peace anymore.

Ignore the foids... don't give them any attention. Talk to them in a numb business like manner at all times if you have to talk to them.

If men do that en masse instead of being beta simp cucks, soon the women will learn to behave.
Good Mentality but wont happen , unfortunatly .

tbh society, at least in the uk, protects and elevates foids too much for them to care even if that happened

foids will never behave themselves in a modern feminist society

many men are already stand-offish about women in the workplace, but foids don't care

plus most men still depend on foids for sex, so they're not going to treat foids like that

UK is getting to the point where men just need to leave.
tbhtbh

Last edited:
The kind of men paying to watch this lot are going to be CUCKS and SIMPS, not misogynists. JFL.

The kind of men paying to watch this lot are going to be CUCKS and SIMPS, not misogynists. JFL.
liking foid bands is simp behaviour tbh

but they're males, so they're treated like evildoers anyway

in the uk, there's always a bigger fishminist whiteknight

Bet he'll still simp for foids online and shame us on IT

At this point it's safer and easier to just avoid anything with women in it.

Cucknited Kingdom. Fuck them and the queen died.

At this point it's safer and easier to just avoid anything with women in it.
yea the only thing women are good for is rape

other than that you should avoid them

Cucknited Kingdom. Fuck them and the queen died.
queen elizabeth dying is honestly one of the very few good things to have happened to the uk this decade

As time goes on, I become more and more convinced that the biggest downfall of humanity are simps and cucks.

Nothing from that place surprises me anymore

liking foid bands is simp behaviour tbh

but they're males, so they're treated like evildoers anyway

in the uk, there's always a bigger fishminist whiteknight
Every foid song ever, "Chad used me as a cum dump, didn't commit and I am sad"

Every foid song ever, "Chad used me as a cum dump, didn't commit and I am sad"
idk about this band, but according to articles abt this they are mostly known for a song named 'nothing matters' about um fucking chads

literally a band of perverted whores wtf

tbh I don't understand people who like foid artists, like, all they sing about is getting railed and fucked in the ass like sluts every night

gatekeep gaslight girlboss has really caught on with bouncers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back