Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Single men are wining against single women

Rufle

Rufle

Recruit
★★
I just finished eating a meal I cooked and I realized something...

Almost all men have learned to take care of business, to take care of the task that where originally the responsibility of a woman.
Cooking, Cleaning, washing etc.

But women never learned how to do the tasks that where originally a mans responsibilities.
Like changing a tire, changing oil, woodworking, basic pluming, gardening etc.
Women have to hire men to do all of those tasks.

They have to pay... men... for the things men would do for free if they where married to them.

Yes you could say that some of us pay women for sex, but most of us don't and sex is the only thing they have to offer that is of any value now.

Guys... Get a beer and kickback...
We are wining... We are independent we don't need them...

20200929 135319

MIRIN the fuck out of the meal. I'm eating the incel meal - Frozen pizza and veg.

Foids are useless and overrated. If it wasn't for our sex drive, they would either have to adapt or be eliminated from the society.

very true even now trans "women" replace real women in the modeling game :feelskek:

Foids are useless and overrated. If it wasn't for our sex drive, they would either have to adapt or be eliminated from the society.
I wısh all women suddenly lost their holes,not their ability to be pregnant.
But just their vagina holes
Bet female race wıll get extinct sınce most men (Even simps) wont give attention and money to a worthless holeless women

we're still not really winning since woman are single by choice

They certainly are winning against single women when it's about suicide statistics. But i expect the number to go up to both genders in the next years.

true but we are miserable either way and male talents are only used for cuckery in 2020.
It is not that bad...
See it this way... Next time you go the supermarket and you see a guy pushing the cart while his wife is filling it up with useless junk.
Look at his eyes...

Some of those dudes would kill to switch places with you... At least you can jackoff when ever you want, with whatever you want.
There are guys out there trapped in sexless relationships. Until they catch their wives with someone else that is and they get divorce raped...

It could be way worst... In many ways we have it good...

You're coping hard man. If women have any problems they could just text one of their many hundreds of simps on standby and they'd all be rushing to come and help muh kween. If two people break down on the side of the road, one unattractive man and a looksmatched foid, who do you think is going to get help sooner?

A small consolation

You're coping hard man. If women have any problems they could just text one of their many hundreds of simps on standby and they'd all be rushing to come and help muh kween. If two people break down on the side of the road, one unattractive man and a looksmatched foid, who do you think is going to get help sooner?
tbh

Almost all men have learned to take care of business, to take care of the task that where originally the responsibility of a woman.

But women never learned how to do the tasks that where originally a mans responsibilities.

They have to pay... men... for the things men would do for free if they where married to them.

Yes you could say that some of us pay women for sex, but most of us don't and sex is the only thing they have to offer that is of any value now.

View attachment 381117
Foids only have sex tool

View attachment 381117

GYOW! :redpill::soy:

Women are truly worthless

Forgot the cope tag. We ain’t winning shit.

Foids have the option of paying. They also have the option of having their army of simps pay/do it to impress their oneitis. We ain't winning shit.

I like the meal though!

Based and Blackpilled

It is not that bad...
See it this way... Next time you go the supermarket and you see a guy pushing the cart while his wife is filling it up with useless junk.
Look at his eyes...

Some of those dudes would kill to switch places with you... At least you can jackoff when ever you want, with whatever you want.
There are guys out there trapped in sexless relationships. Until they catch their wives with someone else that is and they get divorce raped...

It could be way worst... In many ways we have it good...
Very true my guy

Pyrrhic victory cope.

I get what you mean but i don't know how to change a tire and i don't even have a drivers license.

This tbh

Major Redpill Cope

OP forgets the thousands of cucks that currently exist.

Nice food nigga I’m finna steal it

Cope but better this than betabuxxing a roastie who wants to use you for money/resources.

greycel cope or masterful satire :waitwhat:

That dish looks terrific.
Great job at chefmaxxing.

This is MGTOW hogwash. It's just not true. Foids have so many thirsty simps, they can go online and beg for somebody to deliver them an UberEats or JustEat meal, and some soy Twitch gamer will do it.

View attachment 381117
Based meal tbh
Gordon Ramsey would approve ngl

Ngl this sounded like one of those mgtow posts I used to see on reddit

Based meal tbh
Gordon Ramsey would approve ngl
Thanks man...
I had to fail a lot... but when I got it right, it only got better from that point on...
I advice you to fail too man... It is an investment that pays off big time...

a MSTOW in the wild, interesting.

a MSTOW in the wild, interesting.
I wish I was man...
At least then I could walk away without looking back...
I have little experience interacting with women and they are assholes to me... All I have is other peoples experiences to go by...

Thanks man...
I had to fail a lot... but when I got it right, it only got better from that point on...
I advice you to fail too man... It is an investment that pays off big time...
"Failure Teaches Success" - DOA5LR

single men are whining against single women

Facts.

This is MGTOW delusion. Single men aren't winners. Cooking a chicken leg and frozen french fries is not a replacement for pussy.

The foids at work make a big deal about me cooking my own meals
They say that girls should be all over me
Basically what they're saying is that I have no other redeemable features than being able to put some dead stuff on a hot pan and waiting for it to be cooked jfl