Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Single males on average have a much higher unemployment rate and make considerably less money

• Thread starter deathgreetsmeslow
  • Start date
deathgreetsmeslow

deathgreetsmeslow

Captain
★★★
Don’t be a bachelor: Why married men work harder, smarter and make more money

Men who get married work harder and more strategically, and earn more money than their single peers from similar backgrounds. Marriage also transforms men’s social worlds; they spend less time with friends and more time with family; they also go to bars less and to church more. In the provocative words of Nobel Laureate George Akerlof, men “settle down when they get married; if they fail to get married they fail to settle down.”

This translates into a substantial marriage premium for men. On average, young married men, aged 28-30, make $15,900 more than their single peers, and married men aged 44-46 make $18,800 more than their single peers.

That’s even after controlling for differences in education, race, ethnicity, regional unemployment, and scores on a test of general knowledge. What’s more: the marriage premium operates for black, Hispanic, and less-educated men in much the same way as it does for men in general.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...e-money/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.8786b327e393

Harvard Study proves single men make less money on average, have trouble finding employment, and struggle at work/socially due to being single

Harvardstudy

https://www.jstor.org/stable/353887?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

Last edited:
Married mens work harder than singles mens duh. But need to divide the income and only receive allowance from their wife!!

Last edited:
Being in a lovely relationship brings you into a high vibration energy and after that everything goes perfect

Did this genius ever consider that the reason why some beta-buxxers are married is because they make more money than other guys with similar looks?
Being in a lovely relationship brings you into a high vibration energy and after that everything goes perfect
There are many miserable married people.

Of course. Gotta betabux for your wife while she gets fucked by Chad!
If you are single you need less money, therefore there's no need to make more money.

Well yeah. If you have a harpy constantly screaming in your ear to get a job or to get a better job if you already have one, of course you're going to stick to any shitty job you hate just to keep up the circus. This becomes much more true if you made the mistake of having children.
Unmarried men are much more likely to tell a shitty boss to go fuck themselves, for obvious reasons.

Unmarried men are much more likely to tell a shitty boss to go fuck themselves, for obvious reasons.
I use NEETing to my advantage. Jokes, I haven't lived with my folks for years but they always bail me out. We should be quitting jobs, it teaches bad employers a lesson and reduces company morale. Live by example, KEK.

Did this genius ever consider that the reason why some beta-buxxers are married is because they make more money than other guys with similar looks?

There are many miserable married people.

Miserable married people worked hard while being in a happy relatioship to get a well paying job they have now.

Having a romantic relationship definetely motivates you to do better

there is a whole class of semi-incel losery older guys who work shit jobs, have shit lives. most are unmarried, have no kids etc
hardly anyone really talks about them, or cares about them.

Because working harder and being a cuck sounds so enjoyable... I know a few guys who make in the six figures, trust me, they're not enjoying themselves.

"possibility of employer discrimination"

4. Employers like married men with children. There is evidence that employers prefer and promote men who are married with children, especially compared to their childless male peers and to mothers. Married men are often seen as more responsible and dedicated workers and are rewarded with more opportunities by employers. While illegal bias and long-held stereotypes appear to play a role in this historic preference, it nonetheless helps explain why married family men get paid more.

Last edited:
Employers also like married men because it's less likely that they'll leave and they always have dirt on them.

"possibility of employer discrimination"

4. Employers like married men with children. There is evidence that employers prefer and promote men who are married with children, especially compared to their childless male peers and to mothers. Married men are often seen as more responsible and dedicated workers and are rewarded with more opportunities by employers. While illegal bias and long-held stereotypes appear to play a role in this historic preference, it nonetheless helps explain why married family men get paid more.
I was told by some businessmen that you should get married for the sole purpose of careermaxxing. It makes you look dependable or some shit.

Wealth is also linked to things like facial attractiveness and height. These traits also make it easier for a male to find a mate.

they forgot to factor in divorce rape

there is a whole class of semi-incel losery older guys who work shit jobs, have shit lives. most are unmarried, have no kids etc
hardly anyone really talks about them, or cares about them.

all of us will be that

I was told by some businessmen that you should get married for the sole purpose of careermaxxing. It makes you look dependable or some shit.
"dependable" is doublespeak for "you are leashed and have no choice but to accept our bullshit because unlike a single man you have obligations"

Single mothers are nothing but sluts eager to find the "perfect" man.