Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Single girls don't exist.

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
I legitimately have not known any girl who was single for the past five years.

I'm talking legitimately single. Most have a boyfriend, but even those who don't have a fwb or are playing the field.

The last time I knew a girl who was single was maybe First Year University, when I was 17. I'm 23 now and since then, it seems as if all the girls have already partnered up.

It's over.

I'm talking legitimately single. Most have a boyfriend, but even those who don't have a fwb or are playing the field.

The last time I knew a girl who was single was maybe First Year University, when I was 17. I'm 23 now and since then, it seems as if all the girls have already partnered up.

It's over.
they go around fucking tinder guys and exploring there sexuality with the entire footbal team

Have you watched "my 600lb life"?

There are women 600lbs, 700lbs, and 800lbs that have BOYFRIENDS ON ROTATION. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Hitting the lottery is more common than meeting a single/virgin female 16+

It's over.
Yup. Social media’s and dating apps have it where women NEVER go a day without male attention and validation. They ALWAYS have men on the back burner. Simps are the worst.

Lol even the so called "femcels" are usually with an ethnic chadlite or low tier white normie. They are just dissapointed they cant fuck chad.

It’s crazy out there man

so fucking true.

Even if a foid breaks with her bf you can be sure there's at least a couple to back her up. Foids never branch out from you until they find a better option.

They can’t be alone

Have you watched "my 600lb life"?

There are women 600lbs, 700lbs, and 800lbs that have BOYFRIENDS ON ROTATION. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Yup. Social media’s and dating apps have it where women NEVER go a day without male attention and validation. They ALWAYS have men on the back burner. Simps are the worst.

When a girl is single it means that she isn't in a LTR right now, but sleeping around.

When a guy is single it means that he's incel.

They do.

Just for chad.

If you try approaching her/asking her out, she'll all of a sudden have a boyfriend.

Foids never want to be without dick so they'll always have some on standby

legit foids trade same men around with their friends. many Chads unironically living harem life anime

No shit sherlock. Although it’s not as obvious, if you don’t think about it.
legit foids trade same men around with their friends. many Chads unironically living harem life anime
This too. And this can even be proven. In the telenovelas basically the only content is how chads sleep around women and how they try to order their feelings after chad has dumped them. If this would be just an incel theory no way so many women could relate to that crap.

No shit sherlock. Although it’s not as obvious, if you don’t think about it.

This too. And this can even be proven. In the telenovelas basically the only content is how chads sleep around women and how they try to order their feelings after chad has dumped them. If this would be just an incel theory no way so many women could relate to that crap.
All the telenovas. are all Chad's fucking multiple women who compete for them. My parents watch Turkish, Pakistani, indian dramas. and you see the same Chad shit there. multiple foids fighting for Chad. one of the Pakistani drama was so blatant, that the Chad straight up had two wives and the drama revolved around the two wives fighting for his attention and at the end compromising with each other.

Brutal blackpill, nobody else left for us

Brutal blackpill, nobody else left for us
Not if you take matters into your own hands

Screenshot 20200423 132040 Chrome

wow that is very brutal

A family member unironically told me that a lot of girls are single and are looking for a boyfriend, and of course they'd be happy to have me as a boyfriend:soy: :bluepill:

But that does not work because :

When a girl is single it means that she isn't in a LTR right now, but sleeping around.

When a guy is single it means that he's incel.

The biggest ragefuel is stacies complaining how they "can never get a bf haha" when they obviously don't have one because chad knows shes sleeping with the entire football team and won't date her and she refuses to accept a 7/10 or below

"This is why I'm single teehee"

Foids have zero concept of the word. I see why they don't have BFs because they get everything that a ltr has to offer through numerous guys. Why settle for 1 when you get it all?

I haven't dated in 2 years does not mean she wasn't getting dicked down.

They can join Tinder and get a chad in 5 minutes

The biggest ragefuel is stacies complaining how they "can never get a bf haha" when they obviously don't have one because chad knows shes sleeping with the entire football team and won't date her and she refuses to accept a 7/10 or below
The contrast between how easy it would be for them is so infuriating to me