Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Singer thot gets called out for being slut, defends sluts

Noobcake

Noobcake

Recruit
★★
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...girls-can-whatever-want-bodies-234754233.html

"I just remember sitting there and thinking to myself, ‘Girl, you’re another woman. … You should support other women.’ You should see a girl posting a picture of herself — clearly she posted it because she felt good about herself — and you should lift her up and be inspired by it … rather than attacking me. Also, I feel like it makes men think it’s OK to tear women down when they see other women doing it. If one woman calls another woman a slut, I feel like men are like, ‘Oh well, if women call each other that, I guess we can, too’ — which is a huge problem.”"

People that get called a ‘slut’ are people that are literally just being comfortable in their own skin and doing nothing, not actually doing anything that the word ‘slut’ originally meant. And it doesn’t even matter if they are. Girls can do whatever they want with themselves and their bodies. If they feel comfortable and happy doing it, then a negative thing shouldn’t be put on you.

Growing up not only with two moms but with siblings adopted from Vietnam and a trans brother

I read yahoo news articles to see what normies are up to in the world and this article just got me angry as hell. HOLY FUCK I HATE HOW STUPID AND TRASH WOMEN ARE. Extra kek being raised by the mentally ill. I'm going be raging about this in my mind all day today and I just woke up. Fucking thots

I can't listen to this bitch speak.

I hate whores so much, r/stupidslutclub is full of the most disgusting roasties on the planet.

How have we come to the point where women cherish being literal whores

C83CDD3D 6C6D 4A0A 8AD9 A0711AAEBA5B

This bitch needs to be raped, hard.

makes a song called slut, upset when people call her a slut, okay buddy boyo

Disgusting roastie probably has more STDs than I have rejections.

The icing on the cake which burns me to the core is that this POS whore is influencing little girls who idolize her continuing the cycle of degenerate slutdom.

Disgusting degenerate whore.

The icing on the cake which burns me to the core is that this POS whore is influencing little girls who idolize her continuing the cycle of degenerate slutdom.

The dumpster fire that is Godless post-dignity America is amusing tbh.

it doesn't matter what they say, slut shaming will always exist because it works.

I think it stopped working a long time ago.

it's certainly far less effective than it used to be, but the reason slut will never go away is because it's biological.
men are far less likely to commit to sluts, so they're reduced to dregs

it always makes the girl feel stung, defensive, and it lowers her SMV in the eyes of other people.
this is why feminism is so big on 'body positivity' and easy sex. it makes it easier for sluts to blend in

Girls being sluts doesn't bother me, what bothers me is the fact that they won't be sluts with me

They can do whatever they want, but sluts will be called out as such. Anyone can do whatever they want, doesn't mean what they do is right or above criticism.

Just LOL if you listen to bitches speak