Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Sinfest comic by Tatsuya Ishida

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
@turbocuckcel_7000 and any other oldcels who used to read this - what do you think of his latest stuff?

I think you need Jesus your profile picture makes me wanna bleach my eyes.

@turbocuckcel_7000 and any other oldcels who used to read this - what do you think of his latest stuff?
it's based

if you read the old comics carefully you find he was always based kek

if you read the old comics carefully you find he was always based kek
I'm an oldfag I was there from the start, I've forgotten more webcomics than the sum of all the ones the newcels are aware of.

I think there was brief phase where he was doing some feminism and while the content seemed fine I guess it had me worried he was spiraling into SIMP territory, but he didn't overdo it and it was tasteful

wish I'd kept up with webcomics daily, used to read a lot of them, just haven't been myself

I'm an oldfag I was there from the start, I've forgotten more webcomics than the sum of all the ones the newcels are aware of.

I think there was brief phase where he was doing some feminism and while the content seemed fine I guess it had me worried he was spiraling into SIMP territory, but he didn't overdo it and it was tasteful

wish I'd kept up with webcomics daily, used to read a lot of them, just haven't been myself
i'm re-reading sinfest now tbh, it's not a bad way to pass time

back in the day i used to browse random Keenspot webcomics, but i didn't really read that much overall besides sinfest, another webcomic that i liked was jerkcity (now called bonequest) which was very weird but funny, and still gets updates, i need to read some of that also

have you discovered his pet loli Miko yet? she was Monique's fangirl but has evolved to represent opposition to the transgender movement