Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Since women are garbage at choosing men, they should have men chosen for them by the law.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
-
Joined
Feb 14, 2019
Posts
15,131
Online
233d 21h 54m
Like the topic title says, since women are garbage at choosing men, they should have men chosen for them by the law because women are already way too self-entitled and refuse to go for the looks match and disability match.

Ugly woman should be forced to date ugly man.

Average woman should be forced to date average man.

Fat woman should be forced to date fat man.

Autistic woman should be forced to date autistic man.

Cerebral palsy woman should be forced to date cerbal palsy man.

Down syndrome woman should be forced to date Down syndrome man.


You know how I want this to go but those are just examples of what I feel the law should do to solve this feminist shit. The only exceptions to this rule should be women that are already in a relationship since shit could go bad if women who already have kids switch partners all of a sudden, it would affect the kids but if the relationship ends, the woman should be forced to be with someone on her looks or disability level.
 
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

Britcel
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 28, 2018
Posts
1,420
Online
16d 14h 10m
Society needs to be patriarchal. So yeah that means the women should follow the men and they should be in their own place.

I don't think they should be abused, but the problem is that if society is not patriarchal then it will crumble and then men from outside will come in and then THEY will make it patriarchal.

Nature always reasserts itself eventually.
 
Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Posts
16,077
Online
217d 3h 37m
women were married where their fathers wanted them.
 
SellingGf10k

SellingGf10k

Loli enjoyer
Joined
Jun 3, 2020
Posts
2,010
Online
73d 6h 11m
Taking away female rights would achieve same results with benefits.
 
JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 14, 2021
Posts
6,545
Online
50d 2h 26m
SellingGf10k said:
Taking away female rights would achieve same results with benefits.
-BrettyBoy- said:
Like the topic title says, since women are garbage at choosing men, they should have men chosen for them by the law because women are already way too self-entitled and refuse to go for the looks match and disability match.

Ugly woman should be forced to date ugly man.

Average woman should be forced to date average man.

Fat woman should be forced to date fat man.

Autistic woman should be forced to date autistic man.

Cerebral palsy woman should be forced to date cerbal palsy man.

Down syndrome woman should be forced to date Down syndrome man.


You know how I want this to go but those are just examples of what I feel the law should do to solve this feminist shit. The only exceptions to this rule should be women that are already in a relationship since shit could go bad if women who already have kids switch partners all of a sudden, it would affect the kids but if the relationship ends, the woman should be forced to be with someone on her looks or disability level.
Too bad this will never happen in a million years unless... :feelsclown:
 
Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
-
Joined
Sep 5, 2021
Posts
2,826
Online
15d 14h 48m
SellingGf10k said:
Taking away female rights would achieve same results with benefits.
 
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
Joined
Jul 11, 2021
Posts
748
Online
20d 12h 19m
Caesercel said:
women were married where their fathers wanted them.
I wish those times would come back :fuk::fuk:
 
unuser

unuser

saudade dos cria que já se forão
★★
Joined
Oct 6, 2021
Posts
1,198
Online
14d 8h 56m
Hoppipolla said:
Society needs to be patriarchal. So yeah that means the women should follow the men and they should be in their own place.

I don't think they should be abused, but the problem is that if society is not patriarchal then it will crumble and then men from outside will come in and then THEY will make it patriarchal.

Nature always reasserts itself eventually.
It's interesting that the patriarchal society was deeply gynocentric, but in a good way. Men guarded and protected their women like the most precious things in the world. They were not opressed, they were guided and protected.
 
Hapacalyptist

Hapacalyptist

Lonely since birth.
Joined
Oct 21, 2021
Posts
1,095
Online
7d 8h 39m
-BrettyBoy- said:
Cerebral palsy woman should be forced to date cerbal palsy man.

Down syndrome woman should be forced to date Down syndrome man.
Retards should not be allowed to date anyone. Period. Procreating with fucked up genes is one of the most selfish things you could do. That's why I'm against retards procreating and racemixing.
 
gimmedatrope999

gimmedatrope999

Hope is Cope
★★★★
Joined
Oct 22, 2021
Posts
1,308
Online
26d 5h 11m
all that blob of text to just say that we need to return to a Hard Patriarchy.
 
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Posts
5,971
Online
30d 23h 53m
Smart men - scientists, teachers etc. deserve pretty females regardless of whether they are incel-tier or not.
 
-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
-
Joined
Feb 14, 2019
Posts
15,131
Online
233d 21h 54m
AlphaCentauri said:
Smart men - scientists, teachers etc. deserve pretty females regardless of whether they are incel-tier or not.
I can’t exactly choose with the position I’m in but if I could choose, autistic looks match will do me.
 
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Posts
5,971
Online
30d 23h 53m
-BrettyBoy- said:
I can’t exactly choose with the position I’m in but if I could choose, autistic looks match will do me.
But autistic females are generally a meme
 
-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
-
Joined
Feb 14, 2019
Posts
15,131
Online
233d 21h 54m
AlphaCentauri said:
But autistic females are generally a meme
They exist BUT are privileged the same way as non-autistic ones.
 
Deleted member 35110

Deleted member 35110

Cho's Town, St. Elliot's Street, house no. 69
-
Joined
Jun 11, 2021
Posts
3,342
Online
29d 16h 40m
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Posts
5,971
Online
30d 23h 53m
-BrettyBoy- said:
They exist BUT are privileged the same way as non-autistic ones.
But most of them don't differ in almost any way from their "normal" female counterparts:feelshaha:
 
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Posts
5,971
Online
30d 23h 53m
-BrettyBoy- said:
What a braindead cuck. In order for two people to get into a relationship together, both of them have to be romantically attracted to the other one. Romantical attraction is almost entirely if not solely based on physical appearance and this regards both sexes. SAID IT 332940237420 TIMES ALREADY
FEFAILS ARE BRAINDEAD AT CHOOSING PARTNERS. OFTENTIMES THEY WILL LITERALLY CHOOSE A BRAINLESS ATTRACTIVE PSYCHO THAT WILL LITERALLY ABUSE THEM AND/OR KILL THEM LATER ON.
 
Last edited:
-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
-
Joined
Feb 14, 2019
Posts
15,131
Online
233d 21h 54m
AlphaCentauri said:
What a braindead cuck. In order for two people to get into a relationship together, both of them have to be romantically attracted to the other one. Romantical attraction is almost entirely if not solely based on physical appearance and this regards both sexes. SAID IT 332940237420 TIMES ALREADY
FEFAILS ARE BRAINDEAD AT CHOOSING PARTNERS. OFTENTIMES THEY WILL LITERALLY CHOOSE A BRAINLESS ATTRACTIVE PSYCHO THAT WILL LITERALLY ABUSE THEM AND/OR KILL THEM LATER ON.
Abusive relationships happen even when there is no looks match or disability match going on so the argument is invalid.
 
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Posts
5,971
Online
30d 23h 53m
-BrettyBoy- said:
Abusive relationships happen even when there is no looks match or disability match going on so the argument is invalid.
Exactly. As i said abusive relationships happen most often when the guy is a high-tier-looking/chad(lite) one. And since except money all fefails are looking for in a guy is his appearance/stature/frame they're just asking for it. NEVER will feel sory for these scums that despise decent guys like us solely based on our appearance (as they don't care about personali-tee-hee and even if they did, still can't know whether we have good or bad personalities cuz they don't give us a chance to begin with, again solely because of our appearance) and preffer to stay in relationshits with abusive gymbros/chad(lites)
 
Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering From Life
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Posts
7,930
Online
132d 4h 13m
Let's just let foids choose who they want and let them suffer the consequences, no need to take away their rights.
 
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Posts
5,971
Online
30d 23h 53m
"Opposites attract. I couldn't even imagine being with someone exactly like me. I'd probably get sick of him"
THATS WHY SHORT AND PETITE FEFAILS ALWAYS DEMAND A TALL AND BUFFED GUY :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
 
-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
-
Joined
Feb 14, 2019
Posts
15,131
Online
233d 21h 54m
AlphaCentauri said:
"Opposites attract. I couldn't even imagine being with someone exactly like me. I'd probably get sick of him"
THATS WHY SHORT AND PETITE FEFAILS ALWAYS DEMAND A TALL AND BUFFED GUY :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Cucks will still keep clinging on the the bluepill.
 
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Posts
5,971
Online
30d 23h 53m
-BrettyBoy- said:
Cucks will still keep clinging on the the bluepill.
Till the end of the world. No awakening for them
 
Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2021
Posts
3,757
Online
86d 10h 5m
Tossing aside a personality-match:

Intellau_Celistic said:
He is slightly blackpilled:

View attachment 528733

(Friend-zoned; claimed that she only wanted "male friends"; note the dates)

View attachment 528740
View attachment 528735

View attachment 528760

View attachment 528762

View attachment 528761

View attachment 528746

Second boyfriend:

View attachment 528748

View attachment 528749



Former "best friend" of S.R.B - After he was rejected, he still chose to "protect" her(sadly):

View attachment 528766
(Cucked enough for Shannon to use as a angry instrument)


View attachment 528755
(Deluded enough to defend her after she cheated on her Chadlite boyfriend with other men.)

View attachment 528753

Last photo:

View attachment 528771

This photo is very special indeed. He was, again, being used as an instrument.

Then again....
 
nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Posts
6,326
Online
15d 20h 22m
SellingGf10k said:
Taking away female rights would achieve same results with benefits.
 
IengZengCel

IengZengCel

Nobody appreciates me :/ TKpilled
★★
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Posts
637
Online
31d 20h 57m
AlphaCentauri said:
Exactly. As i said abusive relationships happen most often when the guy is a high-tier-looking/chad(lite) one. And since except money all fefails are looking for in a guy is his appearance/stature/frame they're just asking for it. NEVER will feel sory for these scums that despise decent guys like us solely based on our appearance (as they don't care about personali-tee-hee and even if they did, still can't know whether we have good or bad personalities cuz they don't give us a chance to begin with, again solely because of our appearance) and preffer to stay in relationshits with abusive gymbros/chad(lites)

AlphaCentauri said:
"Opposites attract. I couldn't even imagine being with someone exactly like me. I'd probably get sick of him"
THATS WHY SHORT AND PETITE FEFAILS ALWAYS DEMAND A TALL AND BUFFED GUY :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Intellau_Celistic said:
Tossing aside a personality-match:



Then again....
 
Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Officer
★★
Joined
May 11, 2021
Posts
683
Online
25d 3h 46m
Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Wizard
Joined
Jul 4, 2018
Posts
4,001
Online
33d 10h 14m
Isogamy must be enforced by patriarchy. Agree 100%
Hoppipolla said:
I don't think they should be abused, but the problem is that if society is not patriarchal then it will crumble and then men from outside will come in and then THEY will make it patriarchal.
And that just shows how deep down women hate non dimorphic non patriarchic men. They won't mate with them till a patriarchic tribe comes, kill all the cucks and take the women by force, weapons, blackmails etc
 
Last edited:
andinocel

andinocel

Legend
★★
Joined
Aug 18, 2018
Posts
3,620
Online
22d 6h 3m
That's pretty much how it was throughout history. The ancients were far more blackpilled than modern day people are
 
OriginalTruecel

OriginalTruecel

Blackpilled since I was born
Joined
Nov 22, 2021
Posts
65
Online
1d 39m
-BrettyBoy- said:
Like the topic title says, since women are garbage at choosing men, they should have men chosen for them by the law because women are already way too self-entitled and refuse to go for the looks match and disability match.

Ugly woman should be forced to date ugly man.

Average woman should be forced to date average man.

Fat woman should be forced to date fat man.

Autistic woman should be forced to date autistic man.

Cerebral palsy woman should be forced to date cerbal palsy man.

Down syndrome woman should be forced to date Down syndrome man.


You know how I want this to go but those are just examples of what I feel the law should do to solve this feminist shit. The only exceptions to this rule should be women that are already in a relationship since shit could go bad if women who already have kids switch partners all of a sudden, it would affect the kids but if the relationship ends, the woman should be forced to be with someone on her looks or disability level.
The ugly women and fat ones shouldn't be able to date higher rank men, fuck them, just fucking choose your level, that isn't that hard :feelsree:
As a 6/10 I should be able to date 6/10 women if we think like this but i'm a manlet so idk, the chances are very weak anyway
 
W

wei#3959

Admiral
Joined
Dec 13, 2020
Posts
2,538
Online
121d 19h 55m
D

Dangerdude

Greycel
Joined
Nov 13, 2021
Posts
52
Online
1d 14h 53m
This thread reminds me of a anime I watched a few years back called "koi to uso" (English translation: love and lies). In that anime, spouses for both genders were chosen by the government by some method (not sure about the metrics to choose partners). I think I'd be great if this happens in real life at some point. What do you guys think ? Would it be better for the government to take care of choosing mates for their citizens ? Also, there should be law in place to encourage all men whether they be chad, normie, simps, cucks, etc to step up and raise their standards and demand more qualities from women and not just settle for any random hole.
 
B

belowhumanity

Officer
Joined
Jun 21, 2021
Posts
528
Online
15d 3h 30m
AlphaCentauri said:
Smart men - scientists, teachers etc. deserve pretty females regardless of whether they are incel-tier or not.
Hapacalyptist said:
Retards should not be allowed to date anyone. Period. Procreating with fucked up genes is one of the most selfish things you could do.
 
-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
-
Joined
Feb 14, 2019
Posts
15,131
Online
233d 21h 54m
Dangerdude said:
This thread reminds me of a anime I watched a few years back called "koi to uso" (English translation: love and lies). In that anime, spouses for both genders were chosen by the government by some method (not sure about the metrics to choose partners). I think I'd be great if this happens in real life at some point. What do you guys think ? Would it be better for the government to take care of choosing mates for their citizens ? Also, there should be law in place to encourage all men whether they be chad, normie, simps, cucks, etc to step up and raise their standards and demand more qualities from women and not just settle for any random hole.
I believe what I said in my thread should happen.
 
C

ConservativeCel

Recruit
★★
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Posts
136
Online
11d 12h 34m
Hoppipolla said:
and then men from outside will come in and then THEY will make it patriarchal.

Nature always reasserts itself eventually.
Very true. Muslims are currently invading europe in hundreds and even thousands and they are bringing their own ultrapatriarchal values. They will shit on feminism, "equality", gender nonsense and similar filth.
 
M

MARTYRDOM GOD X

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 28, 2021
Posts
657
Online
4d 15h 33m
Once you get past a certain Age and are still Incel, the government should give you a harem of prime sluts to make up for your Incel suffering
 
-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
-
Joined
Feb 14, 2019
Posts
15,131
Online
233d 21h 54m
Some IncelTear femoid called me abelist for this post when it’s not ableist at all, it’s the opposite since it would help autistic men, etc.
MARTYRDOM GOD X said:
Once you get past a certain Age and are still Incel, the government should give you a harem of prime sluts to make up for your Incel suffering
Sluts won’t be sluts for us.
 
C

ConservativeCel

Recruit
★★
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Posts
136
Online
11d 12h 34m
-BrettyBoy- said:
Cucks will still keep clinging on the the bluepill.
You're right. But let's face it: the so-called Red Pill is nowadays just as retarded. Who the hell would buy on Tinder era into the shit that "manning up" or being a "rational man" or learning how to be a "bad boy" (in case you DON'T have looks) would give you a GF? Some people apparently still buy this shit: https://theillimitablemenaudiobook.carrd.co/
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top