Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Since when are members from here going on youtube channels?

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-

I found this absolute cuckery, laughing my ass off rn

why would u go on a cuck show ngl you must be retarded if you think this is a good idea

He’s trying to socialmaxx if enough foids see your miserable plight you’re likely to get a virtue signaler

i remember these. if you want to cringe you should watch the catfishman one

It's called low iq.

There's something mentally "positive" about a member speaking to cuck journos that explioit them. It's almost as though they don't believe in the blackpill, and they delude themselves in thinking they actually have a seat at the table in these discussions. They almost delude themselves in thinking they could put their incel past behind them, as seem like valid people, if normies just understood where they were coming from at the time.

Little do they know how sharp the boxes the social dominance hierarchy puts people in. People misunderstand the crab-in-the-bucket mentality. We're bringing you down, because you're a fucking crab, and you're gonna be eaten alive once you climb out of the fucking bucket. Why don't you live a bit longer and cope with your fellow crabs?

sell outs. some guys here would sell us out in one second to get 15 nanoseconds of attention.

Listening to the brendio and gigacel one atm