Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Since most here are atheists, how do you deal with the fact that you'll stop existing completely once you die?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Since survival instinct is a thing.

i don't care tbh

Like being attractive to foids as a short man, it's outta my control.

I'm glad to no longer exist one day.

what am i gonna do about that?

I try to make the best of my time on this cursed earth.

View: https://youtu.be/sJO0n6kvPRU

"Death is not an event in life: we do not live to experience death. If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present. Our life has no end in the way in which our visual field has no limits."

Also :

Last edited:
Death is not an event in life: we do not live to experience death. If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present. Our life has no end in the way in which our visual field has no limits."
-copus copastuss

It's the most comforting of truths. To know that all will end gives me a sense of serenity.

What do you want to deal with? You will not be existing anymore. There is nothing to deal with. It's like when a movie ends. It's just over.

Also - It might actually be completely different. Maybe the world is all in your head and by dying, you just get to a different level / dimension.

You will only find out when you die. Either there is nothing, or there is another world.

knowing there is an end to this shit is comforting

i welcome the void ngl

lifefuel
lifefuel

I'm glad to no longer exist one day.
But it's hard to grasp this since we never experienced death. Just like normies, Chads and foids can never understand what being incel is. They can talk as much as they want, but to state that they do understand is hypocrisy. I don't know what it will be like, and that is what makes it so scary.
Will it just be eternal blackness? Will there be game over screen? Can I restart? Will the suffering end? Or who knows, maybe death will be the ultra suffering. Maybe the believers will get the afterlife as promised, and those who didn't won't. Or vice versa. What I thought about just now, is if our biological goal is to reproduce, and it is the reason everything revolves around sex, and we all want sex badly, also the instinct of survival is so ingrained in us, just like sex can bring pleasure, death can bring ultimate pain and suffering, which will be our reaction to death.

I feel like majority of Atheists here do care.

Think about it, If you truly BELIEVE with all your heart that nothing lies beyond death, then why don't you go off and do whatever the hell you want? If you're about to get caught, you can commit suicide by cop/suicide by self and that'll be it.

Ignoring the biologically imperative to live, a lot of Atheists here aren't purely atheist.

I never worried about not being existent before being born.

The same way I deal with the fact that I didn't exist until I was born.I just don't give it any thought

I feel like majority of Atheists here do care.

Think about it, If you truly BELIEVE with all your heart that nothing lies beyond death, then why don't you go off and do whatever the hell you want? If you're about to get caught, you can commit suicide by cop/suicide by self and that'll be it.

Ignoring the biologically imperative to live, a lot of Atheists here aren't purely atheist.
They dun wanna take chances in case an afterlife which quality depends on one's deeds does occur :forcedsmile:

I don't care, and I'll try to do as much as I can in life. I'm an ugly, introverted nonwhite manlet but I have a little bit of brains. TBH I don't know what my IQ is, and it could very well be quite low, but I enjoy using my brain, and focusing on research and academia. I know I won't get rich on this career path, but it brings me joy. It sure is better than to just LDAR.

What do you mean "deal with it"? There's nothing to deal with, literally. I won't exist, and therefore, I won't feel pain. I couldn't be happier than to be removed from existence.

100,825,272,791 people have died throughout human history, It's nothing to fear.

I'm technically a deist, but I still maintain that it is possible to have a state of consciousness that persists after bodily death.

Being an atheist and believing this would have been nice.

frens: give it a thought that we are dead already to the foids. We just don't exist in their vision, in their spheres of influence.

Idgaf. I’m sure most would agree they’d rather cease to exist completely one day than be immortal. When the time comes, you will understand it’s for the better.

Yall need jesus