Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Since I've become moderator here.

Some of them will say they're femcels, some of them will say they're attracted to the strange, and then some of them will post some EMO style cringe that they're drawn to the forum with dark thoughts or some other shit. :feelsjuice:
Those that are allured by inceldom probably think incels are skinny chadlites with body dysmorphia.

I kid you not boyos, in the last two weeks I have rejected up to twenty foids trying to join our forum here. Why there is a bunch of foids trying to join a male incel forum is beyond me. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsjuice:
What did they write in sign up?
l sex crazy nympho I’m here to sexually serve all incels
:feelskek::feelsohgod:

Last edited:
Typical troll shit usually of trying to entrap us into going after the underage girl sexually that they’re portraying and if not that it’s the typical sex crazy nympho I’m here to sexually serve all incels LARP. Tedious, very tedious. :feelsseriously:
Woukd be nice if you could post some of these submissions. It’s better reading them first hand.

They want more orbiters :foidSoy:

Greedy bitches know they lose collateral for every male that turn their backs on them :bigbrain:

I kid you not boyos, in the last two weeks I have rejected up to twenty foids trying to join our forum here. Why there is a bunch of foids trying to join a male incel forum is beyond me. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsjuice:
Probably to hit on all the fakecels here :feelsseriously:

Probably to argue, they like to prove people wrong by boring them to death.
No, we've had 66 posts in this thread and nobody has yet pointed out the most obvious reason a foid wants to infiltrate any male-only space:

Attention

They love attention, even if coming from males they are not attracted to.

weird. it would be funny to post some of their answers publicly for the rest of the forum to laugh at. maybe a monthly thread like "top 10 most retarded forum applications" or something.
Absolutely not.
This is an incel forum not reddit. We shouldn't make fun of people unless we know they're evil.

how many applications do u get per day? :fuk:

Typical troll shit usually of trying to entrap us into going after the underage girl sexually that they’re portraying and if not that it’s the typical sex crazy nympho I’m here to sexually serve all incels LARP. Tedious, very tedious. :feelsseriously:
Do they seriously think we are that dumb and all? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It's the exclusivity of the place. Why do you think foids stand outside nightclubs with no clothes in the cold. Waiting in line freezing their tits off. They could go anywhere. But they choose exclusivity for the sake of it.

They’re probably trannies. Real foids would rather spend their time chasing Chad

User: Lesbopilled

Reason for joining forum: "I'm a lesbian and all girls reject me." :lul::lul::lul:

Needless to say, it is obvious their forum application for our forum here was entirely rejected. I will post more examples like this for our collective amusement over time. :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
User: Lesbopilled

Reason for joining forum: "I'm a lesbian and all girls reject me." :lul::lul::lul:

Needless to say, it is obvious their forum application for our forum here was entirely rejected. I will post more examples like this for our collective amusement over time. :feelsjuice::yes:
Probably not even a real lesbian, if a chad wanted to fuck her all the lesbo nonsense would go out the window.

Woukd be nice if you could post some of these submissions. It’s better reading them first hand.
Can we get more of this? I'm curious what they typed out.