Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel SINCE IRAN HASN'T ATTACKED YET, HERE IS SONE LIFEFUEL, JEW GETS BLOWN UP AFTER ATTEMPTING TO KICK PALESTNIAN FLAG

@Karakol96
@Vyn
@Da_Yunez

Seen this before :feelskek:

@Anarcho Nihilist
@VideoGameCoper
@Made in Heaven
@Anarcho Nihilist
@ethniccel1
@DarkStar
@WizardofSoda

What's the difference? It's still not good, because Israel will continue to live as long as the United States is alive.

RipBozo

What's the difference? It's still not good, because Israel will continue to live as long as the United States is alive.
Yup.
I don't see Palestine winning the war tbh, they are just going to be annexed more and settled more by these orthodox jews.
I also don't see major powers getting involved, because as you said, they have the backing of the USA and other western nations.

Unfortunately, but it's still fun to watch an occupier getting blown up.

Yup.
I don't see Palestine winning the war tbh, they are just going to be annexed more and settled more by these orthodox jews.
I also don't see major powers getting involved, because as you said, they have the backing of the USA and other western nations.
Israel actually, isn't doing well in Gaza. You should watch Scott Ritter, they are running out of tanks, Everytime Hamas blows a tank up, there are no spare parts, so it's like loosing a tank. @supersoldier .

@GimmeShockTreatment
@Juice

Israel actually, isn't doing well in Gaza. You should watch Scott Ritter, they are running out of tanks, Everytime Hamas blows a tank up, there are no spare parts, so it's like loosing a tank. @supersoldier .

Al Jazeera and similar outlets focus on the devastating humanitarian impact on Gaza, highlighting the high civilian death toll and the destruction of infrastructure. It is pretty hard to go to war, when everything else around you is turned into rubble.

Most news I find says that Israel has the upper hand militarily. Also Israel doesn't just use tanks, they have a fuck ton of rockets and drones. I heard they also have lazer technology aswell.

The bitch doesn't sound very concerned.

Al Jazeera and similar outlets focus on the devastating humanitarian impact on Gaza, highlighting the high civilian death toll and the destruction of infrastructure. It is pretty hard to go to war, when everything else around you is turned into rubble.

Most news I find says that Israel has the upper hand militarily. Also Israel doesn't just use tanks, they have a fuck ton of rockets and drones. I heard they also have lazer technology aswell.
Yes, but people predicted that gaza would fall very fast, In 2019 Israel did milatary excersies and concluded, that they cannot defeat Iran and it's proxies(if all join) but back then they didn't take into account Hamas because, they thought they would easily be able to defeat them. But now, if Iran and the rest in the axis of the resistance join, it's game over for Israel

Also locating tunnels in gaza isn't easy, Hamas has only lost about 6k fighters as well, they can last for another year without any help.

Yes, but people predicted that gaza would fall very fast, In 2019 Israel did milatary excersies and concluded, that they cannot defeat Iran and it's proxies(if all join) but back then they didn't take into account Hamas because, they thought they would easily be able to defeat them. But now, if Iran and the rest in the axis of the resistance join, it's game over for Israel

Also locating tunnels in gaza isn't easy, Hamas has only lost about 6k fighters as well, they can last for another year without any help.
Also Yahya sinwar the new Hamas chief says it's going according to plan.

Dam, I hope the flag was okay

Every Israeli citizen knows Oct 7 was an inside job or allowed to happen and yet they still collude in it.

LOL, too funny.

Holy shit so fucking lifefuel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back