Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Since height is our biggest problems, how tall are you?

osas7800

osas7800

Victim of the tide pod challenge
-
i think social media ruined height standards

idk 5'10 or some shit

height never brought me any curses or blessings, so I conclude I am average.

you should put it below your name like I have done

9'0 Im a Grizzly Bear, women love me for my height and cuddly looks

Fakecels all of them no one is 5'2 like me

I'm 5'6", 168cm and am asian, and I actually feel quite tall around 30+ year olds in the bay area. They were immigrants and are really short here. When gen zers come around I'm short again.

5’9”, dead average.

6'0". My main issues are my 4/10 face, autism, and narrow shoulders.

HIPA violation. Who wants to join class action suit and get paid?

6'0, but it's not my biggest problem. My biggest problem are my otherwise bad looks and especially my low social intelligence.
can you be tall in this forum?
Not even really tall in my country. Averages are really different in different countries.

5’10, average height.

5'3 AND overweight. The shorter you are, the worse you look when even slightly over weight.

can you be tall in this forum?
Yeah, why not? All my other issues basically cancel out the benefit of the height. My SMV is pretty much zero once the autism, 4/10 face, and narrow clavicles are factored in.

Yeah, why not? All my other issues basically cancel out the benefit of the height. My SMV is pretty much zero once the autism, 4/10 face, and narrow clavicles are factored in.
There is no benefit to being 6’0. It’s average height, it is the bare minimum height to get laid these days. Unless you have a chad face.

There is no benefit to being 6’0. It’s average height, it is the bare minimum height to get laid these days. Unless you have a chad face.
6'0" definitely doesn't stand out that much. Where I'm from, 5'9'-5'10" is about average and I'm just a bit taller than most guys I see. It's better than being short, but you are right that it's the bare minimum with how crazy women's standards are nowadays.

Actually I might get yelled at for this but I think women don’t have high standards. Being tall is enough for the absolute majority of them from what I can see (6’7+ or somewhere around that)
6'0" definitely doesn't stand out that much. Where I'm from, 5'9'-5'10" is about average and I'm just a bit taller than most guys I see. It's better than being short, but you are right that it's the bare minimum with how crazy women's standards are nowadays.

5'10-5'11, somewhere around that ballpark. I'm actually shorter than the average guy my age, but probably an inch taller than the average boomer.

Average height doesn't get you anywhere. Unless you are tall to the point that you stand out then women will ignore you.

Actually I might get yelled at for this but I think women don’t have high standards. Being tall is enough for the absolute majority of them from what I can see (6’7+ or somewhere around that)
Bro, for them to demand you be 6'7" is ridiculously high standards when the average man is 5'9" where I'm at. I almost never see a guy that tall around here. And if a man is average height, they demand him to have a Chad face and good money. Women just refuse to get with their male looksmatch.

Bro, for them to demand you be 6'7" is ridiculously high standards when the average man is 5'9" where I'm at. I almost never see a guy that tall around here. And if a man is average height, they demand him to have a Chad face and good money. Women just refuse to get with their male looksmatch.
Yes it’s ridiculously high standards but if you are that tall women literally don’t care if you are obese, broke, ugly, ND or anything else. Height unlike face is the great equalizer, it can compensate for anything. Funny how people are considered the most intelligent creatures on this planet but then there are foids with an average iq of less than that of a fucking banana

Yes it’s ridiculously high standards but if you are that tall women literally don’t care if you are obese, broke, ugly, ND or anything else. Height unlike face is the great equalizer, it can compensate for anything. Funny how people are considered the most intelligent creatures on this planet but then there are foids with an average iq of less than that of a fucking banana
Yeah, height does mean a lot. As long as you aren't ridiculously ugly being very tall will likely get you women.

181cm (5'11¼") in the morning
179cm (5'10½") before bed
full