Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Since embracing the Hermit n MGTOW lifestyle I have felt myself being in a higher world

Jeffrey

Jeffrey

Banned
-
Since embracing the Hermit n MGTOW lifestyle I have felt myself being in a higher world

I am also on Sea Men Retention

Reject masturbation. Never ejaculate.

Sea Men Retention has given me psychic powers

//Jeffrey

We were sent our own way bro.

Rubbish
You're no MGTOW (very few men are)

It has also made you a bigger coper it seems

MGTOW = a non-virgin man who ceased to be useful for a foid's direct exploitation (she is content in consuming the taxes he pays).

Permavirgin = a non-virgin man who ceased to be was never useful for a foid's direct exploitation (she is content in consuming the taxes he pays).

Enjoy your seminal retention, MGTOW guys offer a lot of decent copes that are worthy investing in.

But don't lose sight of why you're MGTOW in the first place: foids go to such lengths in order to avoid getting pregnant from you, that they rather lose any benefit from exploiting you directly (as a boyfriend, husband, slave etc.) if it meant reducing the odds of her egg being wasted with your offspring by 1%.

In other words: ask any foid "would you like to have @Jeffrey as your personal slave for a year if it meant there is a 1% chance of you getting ppregnant from him?". If the answer is "ewwwww" that means you were sent your way.

Last edited:
MGTOW = a non-virgin man who ceased to be useful for a foid's direct exploitation (she is content in consuming the taxes he pays).

Permavirgin = a non-virgin man who ceased to be was never useful for a foid's direct exploitation (she is content in consuming the taxes he pays).

Enjoy your seminal retention, MGTOW guys offer a lot of decent copes that are worthy investing in.

But don't lose sight of why you're MGTOW in the first place: foids go to such lengths in order to avoid getting pregnant from you, that they rather lose any benefit from exploiting you directly (as a boyfriend, husband, slave etc.) if it meant reducing the odds of her egg being wasted with your offspring by 1%.

In other words: ask any foid "would you like to have @Jeffrey as your personal slave for a year if it meant there is a 1% chance of you getting ppregnant from him?". If the answer is "ewwwww" that means you were sent your way.
you think that we do it because we want to make females angry and take revenge by leaving them alone, but the thing is, we don't do it for that, we do it because we know they are evil and we shouldn't make them happy, we don't wanna be near them because we know how evil they are. they have done things to us in the past and we know what they are capable if we don't stay away from them, we prefer to be alone and we wanna stay away from them

Last edited:
Since embracing the Hermit n MGTOW lifestyle I have felt myself being in a higher world

//Jeffrey
I hate that Chad fox nigger in your avi. I'll fucking eat his face apart starting with that retard snout

you think that we do it because we want to make females angry and take revenge by leaving them alone, but the thing is, we don't do it for that, we do it because we know they are evil and we shouldn't make them happy, we don't wanna be near them because we know how evil they are. they have done things to us in the past and we know what they are capable if we don't stay away from them, we prefer to be alone and we wanna stay away from them
I think that because that's 99% of MGTOW... they were sent their own way and now are teracoping with "sour grapes" about foids. These 99% think they're gonna "pwn" the foids by not being their personal slaves and merely paying taxes and working jobs to support single moms and the diversity hires.

Again, MGTOW offers pretty decent copes, but the belief that the MGTOW guys are winning some kind of staring contest with foids is delusional and not a good cope at all, since it places your own validation as a function of how you relate to foids, but instead of the usual (more pussy juice in my dick == better) function, these delusional copers reinvented a puritan hierarchy of cleanliness: ( less pussy juice in my dick == better). That's a bad cope, if you need one.

Can you elaborate on physic powers?

Hi Jeff, can you make any threads on testosterone?

Your still in That coper Phase ? Lol

You are Not a mgtow , you where send Here because of your Genetics.

This guy gets it!

//Jeffrey

Mgtow copers on suicide watch

I think that because that's 99% of MGTOW... they were sent their own way and now are teracoping with "sour grapes" about foids. These 99% think they're gonna "pwn" the foids by not being their personal slaves and merely paying taxes and working jobs to support single moms and the diversity hires.

Again, MGTOW offers pretty decent copes, but the belief that the MGTOW guys are winning some kind of staring contest with foids is delusional and not a good cope at all, since it places your own validation as a function of how you relate to foids, but instead of the usual (more pussy juice in my dick == better) function, these delusional copers reinvented a puritan hierarchy of cleanliness: ( less pussy juice in my dick == better). That's a bad cope, if you need one.
but the things is that in my case, that puritan hierarchy of cleanliness makes me feel free, i'll never be hurt anymore, i'll never be used anymore, i'll never be leaved alone anymore, i;ll never be treated badly anymore, i'll never be judged anymore, i feel happy because i'm not with them anymore, they have made me suffer a lot and i'm happy of not suffering anymore, i think that i also don't wanna make them happy by being with them because i know they don't deserve to be happy because of how evil they are

Last edited:
Aye, I simply don’t care about normie and foid validation anymore. Thinking about it my hobbies are actually very nice and healthy, so why should I adjust my lifestyle and try to please the very people who want me dead? Kek

i think that i also don't wanna make them happy by being with them because i know they don't deserve to be happy because of how evil they are
this is the maladaptive part of your cope.

you're deluding yourself that the normies' happiness depends on them interacting with you.

You're still thinking of yourself as part of the normie species, an important part that, once withdrawn, impedes the happiness of the remainder. Since you think like this, you'll end up collecting examples of normies screwing up their lives to remind yourself of how much the normies are losing by not having you as an ally. Playing "sour grapes" is just another way of putting foids and normies as the center of your life.

We were never given the choice.

this is the maladaptive part of your cope.

you're deluding yourself that the normies' happiness depends on them interacting with you.

You're still thinking of yourself as part of the normie species, an important part that, once withdrawn, impedes the happiness of the remainder. Since you think like this, you'll end up collecting examples of normies screwing up their lives to remind yourself of how much the normies are losing by not having you as an ally. Playing "sour grapes" is just another way of putting foids and normies as the center of your life.
let me fix what i wrote before, i don't wanna make them happy = i don't wanna be their slave and give them attention because i know how evil they are, i also don't wanna be near them because of evil they are

Last edited:
We were never given the choice.
you still think in women all the day and you would be with them if we were given the chance, we just prefer to be alone

Are we not talking whitepill here?

MGTOW men are men who were beta buxxers in the past and are done with it and refuse to be used by women any longer. Incels are virgins who never got a chance with women either because they're not rich, famous, or are just so ugly and fucked up that their wealth and social status can't compensate for their ugliness. There's no comparison. An incel calling himself "MGTOW" is just cope.

pretty based writeup as usual turbo

and not speaking of this post but what I have seen generally in some incel discussion places is a sort of disdain for mgtow ... I dunno man, seems like this is all the same team ... the differences between the groups pale in comparison with the savage break we have all made from soyciety ... best to band together for survival imo

MGTOW men are men who were beta buxxers in the past and are done with it and refuse to be used by women any longer. Incels are virgins who never got a chance with women either because they're not rich, famous, or are just so ugly and fucked up that their wealth and social status can't compensate for their ugliness. There's no comparison. An incel calling himself "MGTOW" is just cope.
can we call ourselves volcels then?
i'm not old and i prefer to be alone because i was hurt by women in the past

//Jeffrey
Semen retention is used by occultist to build up energy.