Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Since a lot of guys on here seem to think that women will reign forever and things will just keep getting worse, then why don’t we kill ourselves?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I’m not actually encouraging it but if things will keep getting worse not just for us but the world, what reason would there be for us to stick around? Genuine question.

Because we're pussies and won't gather the balls to do it.

Fear of afterlife.

Im just hoping to earn enough to betabux one day, its gigacucked but its better than spending my life alone. But being an incel I probably wont be able to and will probably stay a virgin for a while.

Honestly there's no point in living anymore, you're not useful for society and you're not enjoying anything; the only reason because I don't kill myself is because I don't feel like, the day I want to I'll do it. Probably I'm just doing mental gymnastics and I just don't have the courage to do it

I’m not actually encouraging it but if things will keep getting worse not just for us but the world, what reason would there be for us to stick around? Genuine question.

JFL I have asked this so many times to all the LDAR types and they don't see the obvious contradiction, thanks for pointing this out, its really confusing isn't it? (I'd go as far as saying its annoying)

"Nothing is ever going to change for, I won't try anything, I won't do anything, I want to die"

"OK, why don't you just kill yourself then seeing as its never going to change and you aren't even going to try anything?"

"Nah I'd much rather come online everyday to complain about things never changing and pat myself on the back, did I mention I'm a masochist"

At some point (well when I'm finished wealthmaxxing) I'm not even going to bother with these fools anymore, you'll barely see me on this forum, talking to idiots is frustrating and always becomes tiring, they don't understand that it makes no sense to keep living if you literally plan on changing nothing about your shitty life which you keep preaching that you hate, they're just as NPC minded as normies, they're just more pathetic though

I'm pretty confident that the feminist dictatorship will collapse some day. It is too unnatural for men to be cucked for such a long time.

Coronachan is already striking a blow. Massive stories of women being beaten by their abusive Chad boyfriends and still choosing to be in quarantine with them are coming out, showing to all men the supremacy of the Blackpill. Also, landwhales are among the first victims of the virus, and they are no longer queens, instead sharing the grave with fellow fatcels who were ostracized.
Think about Madonna who was mad about the coronavirus which she calls the "great equalizer" : it targets queens, Chads and incels equally, not giving a shit about feminism or female hypergamy, unlike the current society.

Fear of afterlife.
I'm pretty confident that the feminist dictatorship will collapse some day. It is too unnatural for men to be cucked for such a long time.

Coronachan is already striking a blow. Massive stories of women being beaten by their abusive Chad boyfriends and still choosing to be in quarantine with them are coming out, showing to all men the supremacy of the Blackpill. Also, landwhales are among the first victims of the virus, and they are no longer queens, instead sharing the grave with fellow fatcels who were ostracized.
Think about Madonna who was mad about the coronavirus which she calls the "great equalizer" : it targets queens, Chads and incels equally, not giving a shit about feminism or female hypergamy, unlike the current society.
I'm too busy rubbing my hands with glee about modern societies eventual collapse.

Most of the LDARers are larpers & should be metaphorically shot on sight. Questions asked later.

Last edited:

That’s what I mean. This can’t last forever and things keep rapidly happening.

Because our reptilian brain has a higher authority in making decisions than ration and it has a code line saying "don't die". And please shut up with the "useful to society" meme. Dude nobody in this soyciety actually cares about others or nation or other unfunny meme like that. Everyone is just minding their own business and going through life wanting to "live experiences" or "prepare for the afterlife". Why should i give something to this society if they don't want me? Remember people including us are just computers who can evaluate their own thought processes (aka self consciousness) and nothing more. Things are disgustingly easy once you understand the idea.

I still get enjoyment out of things that aren't related to foids. My doll has certainly alleviated any dangers of me simping. I may be a faggot consoomer but I still like shows and vidya. Fast food and sodies are a good distraction. My roller coaster thread shows I still enjoy a thrill.

I'm afraid there is an afterlife as unlikely as that is. Hell/The Unknown scares me enough that I can't do it even if I had nothing to live for.

I feel there's more to life than pussy. Not saying you're wrong if that's the end all for you, but I certainly lean more mgtow than a lot here most likely.

showing to all men the supremacy of the Blackpill.
:feelsseriously:
Just lol if you believe that people are actually accepting this. Normies still are convinced that life is a pink land full of flowers and everything is beautifull and anyone can get his dick stuck in a foid if the tried hard enough.

That’s what I mean. This can’t last forever and things keep rapidly happening.

Ow ok I had not understood your topic as such tbhngl

Yeah let's hope that feminism collapses with the end of covid-19

Just lol if you believe that people are actually accepting this. Normies still are convinced that life is a pink land full of flowers and everything is beautifull and anyone can get his dick stuck in a foid if the tried hard enough.

Yeah, unfortunately it takes time to uncuck bluepillers.

But I think that normies' mind might change as they are stuck with no possibility of meeting a foid, failing like every sub8 on Tinder, and hearing about foids who followed their Chads in quarantine instead.

Because our reptilian brain has a higher authority in making decisions than ration and it has a code line saying "don't die". And please shut up with the "useful to society" meme. Dude nobody in this soyciety actually cares about others or nation or other unfunny meme like that. Everyone is just minding their own business and going through life wanting to "live experiences" or "prepare for the afterlife". Why should i give something to this society if they don't want me? Remember people including us are just computers who can evaluate their own thought processes (aka self consciousness) and nothing more. Things are disgustingly easy once you understand the idea.
When did I mention helping society?
They don't think everything is perfect and they know that they're miserable they just don't know why. But your right in that they won't fully accept the blackpill.

Yeah, unfortunately it takes time to uncuck bluepillers.

But I think that normies' mind might change as they are stuck with no possibility of meeting a foid, failing like every sub8 on Tinder, and hearing about foids who followed their Chads in quarantine instead.
They need more bullying from foids and chads to have the power to accept that this gay world is not a living heaven. For some of them it is. Things will go back to normal. Remember that there are countries where quarantine is not a thing

Still things I want to do before I die.

Because my parents are still alive. Until they pass away naturally, i will not kill myself. Also, because i have some long term copes. I have money for the first time in my life, im saving a lot of it and i might invest it so i can quit my job eventualy and, i dont know, move to fucking Vietnam. I might live to see a true gf simulator (doll + VR), i really really need this because i dont want to die as a virgin but i cant go to hookers because im socially retarded .There are new research chemicals every day, i like to take drugs, and i will miss many if i kill myself. I might see the end of the western civilization, even if it takes a lot of time, because it is almost collapsing by now. I like to read philosophy, and i discover a new fucking awesome philospher to read every 5 years or so.
I dont know. I honestly know i will do it sooner or later. I even have the substances i need to do it always at hand (a lot of etizolam and a lot of alcohol). But, at the moment, there is a balance between the fucking hell of inceldom and copes.

We don't kill ourselves because that's stupid. Going sui wont change anything. So it's better to stay alive and spread the blackpill among normgroids and vehemently oppose the neoliberal degeneracy agenda and narrative wherever you can. Also spreading blackpill can save many delusional incels in denial, that will eventually increase our numbers.

I am soon don’t worry

consoomer
I really don't get this "consoomer" mentality. It's just a bunch of cunts shtting on anything someone enjoys.

If you want to watch TV shows? Watch TV. Want to watch Netflix? Watch Netflix. Want to play Call of duty? Play it.

In my opinion consooming becomes a thing when you centre your identity/worldview around the thing you're consooming which VERY FEW people do.

I am not able to commit suicide, I have things that still keep me alive, such as some of my hobbies, seeing in my 40s the collapse of society (I hope) and I have a few good friends.
But seriously, if your life is real shit and you're blackpilled, you might consider killing yourself and there's nothing wrong with it. We are all slaves to something at the end of the day.

I really don't get this "consoomer" mentality. It's just a bunch of cunts shtting on anything someone enjoys.

If you want to watch TV shows? Watch TV. Want to watch Netflix? Watch Netflix. Want to play Call of duty? Play it.

In my opinion consooming becomes a thing when you centre your identity/worldview around the thing you're consooming which VERY FEW people do.
Ok consoomer
Kidding
You are ignoring the whores seeing shopping as a sport when you say that very few people do that.
I am not able to commit suicide, I have things that still keep me alive, such as some of my hobbies, seeing in my 40s the collapse of society (I hope) and I have a few good friends.
But seriously, if your life is real shit and you're blackpilled, you might consider killing yourself and there's nothing wrong with it. We are all slaves to something at the end of the day.

At some point (well when I'm finished wealthmaxxing) I'm not even going to bother with these fools anymore, you'll barely see me on this forum, talking to idiots is frustrating and always becomes tiring, they don't understand that it makes no sense to keep living if you literally plan on changing nothing about your shitty life which you keep preaching that you hate, they're just as NPC minded as normies, they're just more pathetic though
"Wealthmaxxing" won't change your height, facial bones, race, dick size, cure autism, recover your youth, or do anything meaningful. At best it'll make life more comfortable financially to help you cope with being genetic trash no woman will ever truly love or be attracted to.

Last edited:
"Wealthmaxxing" won't change your height, facial bones, race, dick size, cure autism, recover your youth, or do anything meaningful. At best it'll make life more comfortable financially to help you cope with being genetic trash no woman will ever truly love or be attracted to.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

This is like telling a criminal:
"Selling drugs" won't change your credit, your tax rating, your pension, your 401k retirement account, people thinking you are a "good person", or do anything meaningful. At best it will just make life more comfortable financially to help you cope with being an immoral menace to society who no upstanding citizen would ever look up to

1. I swear some of you guys will never be able to break that normie mindset, this moralfag blue pilled mindset is ridiculous for an incel to have, it doesn't make any sense, when will you guys wake up, why do you care so much about the rules and what you were told you need to have to "get X"

What's meaningful to you is only meaningful to you, because you were raised to value those things, and if you were black pilled you'd have realized that by now, if you were raised under different circumstances in a different culture you'd be less "love obsessed" and more focused on merely having resources

Lets say you were born thousands of years ago as part of some raider tribe, do you think you would give a fuck about "women loving you", no you wouldn't, your wife would be a bitch you claimed during a village raid, you are only thinking about existence within the context of modern times, and YOU CAN'T BREAK YOUR PROGRAMMING

Nothing you listed as meaningful, has any meaning to me, I can literally use money to circumvent all of that BS so why not focus on getting rich

Also JFL at believing in love

2. All those things you pointed out are only useful to get a woman "the regular way", but if I am wealthmaxxed, I'll say it again, you can circumvent all of that shit, I could just spend my money doing sex tourism and impregnating random whores in poor countries where they can't afford birth control (villages in india, etc), maybe even some random eastern europe bitch in the poor areas there

In a year I could have 20+ children who would go on to make more children, some will die, but I don't give a fuck, I cheated the system either way, and they'll get some cuck to help them raise my offspring

Either way I don't want children, but its an option

Guys like yourself are so foolish, you are still stuck trying to play this game by normie rules even when you know its rigged, and its because you YOU JUST CAN'T BREAK YOUR PROGRAMMING, its like stockholm syndrome, you've become attached to the rules you were indoctrinated from birth to follow, you've become comfortable with the restrictions, you like the feeling of patting yourself on the back for adhering to it

Last edited:
Suicide is a sure ticket to hell in basically any religion. No way I’m risking that crap

Wish I could die in a jihad against this shit. Not even larping.

Because we're pussies and won't gather the balls to do it.
In my case yea. I mean there’s a slight chance that if I make it to 80 it will be 60 years from now and things MIGHT change. Not in time for me to benefit though but could be interesting to see.

Can't postmaxx if i'm dead

JFL I have asked this so many times to all the LDAR types and they don't see the obvious contradiction, thanks for pointing this out, its really confusing isn't it? (I'd go as far as saying its annoying)

"Nothing is ever going to change for, I won't try anything, I won't do anything, I want to die"

"OK, why don't you just kill yourself then seeing as its never going to change and you aren't even going to try anything?"

"Nah I'd much rather come online everyday to complain about things never changing and pat myself on the back, did I mention I'm a masochist"

This is why i plan on leaving this site very soon. Everyone here seems to be complacent with being neets.

Nothing you listed as meaningful, has any meaning to me, I can literally use money to circumvent all of that BS so why not focus on getting rich
JFL imagine being part of the incel community for this long, claiming to not care about the very things that made you incel and caused you to seek this place in the first place.
What's meaningful to you is only meaningful to you, because you were raised to value those things, and if you were black pilled you'd have realized that by now, if you were raised under different circumstances in a different culture you'd be less "love obsessed" and more focused on merely having resources
But I wasn't, so any "what if" scenario you come up with is irrelevant.

Lets say you were born thousands of years ago as part of some raider tribe, do you think you would give a fuck about "women loving you", no you wouldn't, your wife would be a bitch you claimed during a village raid, you are only thinking about existence within the context of modern times
Because that's the context I exist in

Also JFL at believing in love
Call it whatever you want, money can't buy it and you know it.

but if I am wealthmaxxed, I'll say it again, you can circumvent all of that shit, I could just spend my money doing sex tourism and impregnating random whores in poor countries where they cann't afford birth control, in a year I could have 20+ children who would go on to make more children, some will die, but I don't give a fuck, I cheated the system either way, and they'll get some cuck to help them raise my offspring
:lul::lul::lul: you didn't cheat anything, you traveled to a shithole to fuck worthless whores who nobody else wanted and who let you use them for pleasure out of desperation, trying to emulate actual sex with someone you've bonded with.

YOU JUST CAN'T BREAK YOUR PROGRAMMING
"your own mind is your worst enemy! :soy::bluepill: :soy: :bluepill::soy::bluepill:"

Last edited:
But I wasn't, so any "what if" scenario you come up with is irrelevant

OK, by that logic then, you weren't raised to be black pilled and you were raised to respect women and basically only think good things about them, so if one HAS NO CHOICE but to follow the values they were raised under, and its "irrelevant", why don't you go back to being completely blue pilled then, seeing as THE ONLY THING THAT'S RELEVANT IS WHAT YOU WERE RAISED TO THINK (you ironically contradicted your current way of life)

Because that's the context I exist in

Again, the context you exist in, society's context, is that you're a misogynist and women are infallible, and you should respect women and accept their choices. So what are you doing on a misogynist incel forum?, I mean you have no choice but to look at things under the context you were raised with right, RIGHT?, so what the fuck are doing here?

Literally everything you are doing now, CONTRADICTS WHAT YOU ARE ARGUING

Call it whatever you want, money can't buy it and you know it.

You can't buy something subjective, with something objective, that I agree with you on, because "love" isn't a tangible and objective thing, it doesn't even really exist, each person has their own definition for it and criteria under which it can be called "real"

Two partners in a mutual "open" relationship (rare but it exists) would say that they "love" eachother, whilst most people wouldn't call that love at all

:lul::lul::lul: you didn't cheat anything, you traveled to a shithole to fuck worthless whores who nobody else wanted

Are you saying there are no broke as fuck 10's in "shithole" countries?

I plan on exploiting a loop hole, you plan on keeping yourself a sex starved permavirgin, JFL at you seeing that as a better path, I'm sure those pats on the back you give yourself for "sticking to the code", will make up for all the pleasure you miss out on, you must have amazing hands

who let you use them for pleasure out of desperation, trying to emulate actual sex with someone you've bonded with

1. You say this like its a bad thing, I'd rape too, I have no qualms about taking what I want by force, its blue pilled limp wristed cucks like yourself who have to abide by moralfag restrictions for the rest of your life

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

2. "Muh Bonds"

JFL, dude, how do you not see the contradiction in saying all of this feminist blue pilled sounding shit, in one thread you'll be calling other guys cucks, but you lack the self awareness to realize you sound like a cuck right now

"your own mind is your worst enemy! :soy::bluepill: :soy: :bluepill::soy::bluepill:"

The irony of someone restricted by self imposed morals saying this and not understanding, your mind is indeed your worst enemy

You are a moralfag, because of that, there are things you won't do, even if it will get you what you want, because you have this concept of "getting things the right way", how can you not see how cucked that is, you're an idiot

This is why i plan on leaving this site very soon. Everyone here seems to be complacent with being neets.

This, bunch of trolls and retards on this forum, I've met a few great guys, but for the most part, its been a disappointment, I hate to say it, but I used to think incels were this bastion of knowledge and wit, but the MAJORITY are just fucking losers who would have been losers regardless of being ugly because they're pathetic BY CHOICE, if anything ugliness is a gift to them, because they get to use that as an excuse for the rest of their lives, and never have to realize that they are just a useless piece of shit

If most of these guys were Chad, they'd be the drunken, bum, broke as fuck, wife beater Chad, but they'd tell themselves "at least women are attracted to me", and to them, that's the peak of their existence, and these are the people who will call normies degenerates :feelskek:

Last edited:
You are ignoring the whores seeing shopping as a sport when you say that very few people do that.
Yeah those are consumers, but the consumer subreddit basically labels anyone who enjoys anything as a consumer.

Things will change, but it will take a few decades. Foids cannot reign supreme - they are weak and useless on their own. They need white knights to support them - and men are waking up.

Because im genetically modified.

I will continue to live out my genetically modified life, occasionally beating and raping anyone who dares crosses into my territory, and living off the land of my forest. Killing myself now would be letting life win. I will go out on my own terms. Not because a couple of lesser creatures have it easier in human society.

Also fear of upsetting a higher being and being sent to an eternal hell.

tmg-article_tall;jpeg_quality=20.jpg

When you die, they win.

so if one HAS NO CHOICE but to follow the values they were raised under, and its "irrelevant"
strawman
I plan on exploiting a loop hole, you plan on keeping yourself a sex starved permavirgin
Nah bro, I will SEAmaxx as well, but it's still cope.
The irony of someone restricted by self imposed morals saying this and not understanding, your mind is indeed your worst enemy

You are a moralfag, because of that, there are things you won't do, even if it will get you what you want, because you have this concept of "getting things the right way", how can you not see how cucked that is, you're an idiot
The difference between us is that you don't accept the cards you were dealt, and think you're in charge of your future through your own actions, which is literally the premise of bluepill. I'm not moralfagging or bent on "getting things the right way", what I want can only be obtained one way and that way is determined by genetics.

2. "Muh Bonds"

JFL, dude, how do you not see the contradiction in saying all of this feminist blue pilled sounding shit, in one thread you'll be calling other guys cucks, but you lack the self awareness to realize you sound like a cuck right now
You call a relationship based on nothing but mutual attraction cucked? Imagine coping this hard.

You call a relationship based on nothing but mutual attraction cucked? Imagine coping this hard.

No I call the mindset of only valuing something because you can get it "the right way" (mutual attraction) cucked