Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Simps

FREE PALESTINE

I don't like the simp meme tbh normfag humor ruins everything

Paul Joseph Watson is a sellout.

source.gif

Paul Joseph Watson is a faggot who makes fun of effeminate men while being someone who literally gets buttfucked:

Thumb paul joseph watson following prison planet about to check out 7919611

He hardly, if ever, blames women for anything and tells incels to "just become Chad, bro." JFL... I know it's very easy to find a bear to buttfuck you PJW, but the sexual prospects are a bit different for us straight sub8s.

Grifter scum.

Last edited:
Hate them and won't watch

Now that the word simp got popular simps are gonna start calling other people simp

Paul Joseph Watson is a faggot who makes fun of effeminate men while being someone who literally gets buttfucked:

View attachment 219572

He hardly, if ever, blames women for anything and tells incels to "just become Chad, bro." JFL... I know it's very easy to find a bear to buttfuck you PJW, but the sexual prospects are a bit different for us straight sub8s.

Grifter scum.

Didn't know he was a fag.

If he was straight he'd be posting on here but these sodomites get sex on demand like the foid does because all queers are sex manic deviants who will fuck anything with a cock.

Paul is a dogs bitch.

View attachment 219572

Grifter scum.
lol
Now that the word simp got popular simps are gonna start calling other people simp
simpception

PJW is an annoying little prick who hates Incels. Fucker probably thinks he's a chad or something :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

surprised PJW hasn't been shilling his energy supplements in videos lately

Paul himself is a cuck

View attachment 219572

Grifter scum.
Imajine mei shok