Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Simps trying not to inflate an egocentric foid [CHALLANGE IMPOSSIBLE]

Arabcel99

Arabcel99

Miltant
★★★
Screenshot 20240211 211227 Instagram

I offer my sincere apologies to @OutcompetedByRoomba for arguing about how men are the ones in charge, I'm truly a proud moron :cryfeels::feelsclown:

It's all curries' fault

60dc3a2b8a373a7f86589a50_10965512-8683-4f07-8447-b66124548522.jpg

It's all curries' fault
To be fair modern Romance started at P*ris but you do have a point.

Sometimes I wonder what if Indians had their own Internet space protected by a great firewall or something just like the chinese wouldn't that limit simping?

I offer my sincere apologies to @OutcompetedByRoomba for arguing about how men are the ones in charge, I'm truly a proud moron :cryfeels::feelsclown:
Not sure if that is serious or ironic, but men are in charge, in the sense that individual outlier men have most of the power in their hands, but these outliers have no incentive to care about all the other men and so men as a collective are mostly powerless. Or at least less powerful than women. Simps as a mass of people enact some influence, but they are simply desperate for female attention and recognition because they are born as peasants in the sexual domain and slaves to their animalistic instincts.

So yeah, men have some power, but they are innately incentivized to act against their own group interests by default. And women have more power now than possibly ever before.

It was a serious statment on my account however I disagree
but these outliers have no incentive to care about all the other men
Men will care about other men when there is a common goal in mind and that goal usually includes screwing other men and this is how male bonding groups/fraternities form but all and all you are right men don't have a sense of identity around their sex/gender at least not in the same sense as women do.