Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Simps need to be chemically castrated.

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
Before the IT Strawman comes....I'm not angry that women are making money off of simps and lovers im angry because these same women say men are the anti christ say kill all men yet benefit directly from men.

Why are you watching tiktok foids.

Chemical castration is just taking pills regularly to suppress your sex drive. It would be lifefuel for incels if it didn't have a bunch of bad side effects.

Women live life on tutorial mode with all cheat codes on.

More tiktokfags.

SIMPs should be dragged to a nearby forest, forced to dig their own [Redacted], [Redacted] into [Redacted], [Redacted] thrown in a container filled with [Redacted] and kick the container in their [Redacted].

Last Edited by Moderators

these fuckers deserve to be sent to gulags, jfl at 2020 it's beyond over at this point

Before the IT Strawman comes....I'm not angry that women are making money off of simps and lovers im angry because these same women say men are the anti christ say kill all men yet benefit directly from men.
View attachment 337259
View attachment 337258
and guess who applauds the stuff women say. Das rite, the simpgroids
Women live life on tutorial mode with all cheat codes on.
the only ones I never got tbh. Gameshark and R4 cheats were easy to acquire.