Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Simps beliving they are in a relationship with Online Sugar Babe but in reality talk to some random guy using ChatGPT

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Qjjh6BAgVEAE&usg=AOvVaw3hbKjer9l68POylO5D1hNh

Im actually shocked how this kind of predatory Business has not been made illegal in Western countries.

This shit will have a BAD outcome for society in a couple decades when millions upon millions of men gave up their livelihood and will essentially be left stranded with no money in the bank because they were predated into spending everything on a parasocial relationship.

No sympathy for dumb fucks who fall for that shit and waste their money, you're a cuck for using shit like OF in the first place. Deserve a bullet to the head.

No sympathy for dumb fucks who fall for that shit and waste their money, you're a cuck for using shit like OF in the first place. Deserve a bullet to the head.

tbh robots are probably better at relationships than foids are

Fpbp

No sympathy for dumb fucks who fall for that shit and waste their money, you're a cuck for using shit like OF in the first place.

:yes:

This doesn't need to be regulated by the government. Simps who do this receive natural justice.

You can say Nigger, or are you scared because your mommy is watching as you type
well you’re not black as far as I know so it would make sense to call you that but as everyone on this forum knows you’re to retarded to figure that out

well you’re not black as far as I know so it would make sense to call you that but as everyone on this forum knows you’re to retarded to figure that out
Call me retarded but spell to instead of too haha, you really are a special little lad. Again, rent free

Call me retarded but spell to instead of too haha, you really are a special little lad. Again, rent free
Rent free but you’re still responding like the retard you are. Also I’ve notice you call a lot of people fags are you sure you don’t have something to hide faggot:waitwhat:

Rent free but you’re still responding like the retard you are. Also I’ve notice you call a lot of people fags are you sure you don’t have something to hide faggot:waitwhat:
So you have ran out of things to say and are now just copying me, as well as spamming my profile with your diarrhea. It's bed time, kid. Off you go

I always see male simps exploited like this.Is there anything where female simps are exploited?