Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Simps are worse than holes

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
For every blackpilled incel who doesn't hold the door for a hole, begs a landwhale to date her, subscribes to a hole's OnlyFans, there are countless fucking simps that would kill other men for a crumb of roast beef cunt. Why the fuck can't men be more blackpilled? Don't they realize that they are basically paying for her exotic trips with Chad? Don't they know that by validating those cunts they are are fueling their exaggerated egos? Simps just exist to make the life of holes (who are already living on tutorial mode) even easier.

Pathetic beyond reckoning. Your best friend will kill you to have a chance with a 2/10 hole.

Simps is sustenance that gives foids their power. Only male's desperate drive for sex could produce a society this cucked.

I think both whores and simps are equally accountable. However simps are a victim of brainwashing WHILE HOLES ARE AWARE OF THEIR MANIPULATION.

Women are aware of what they are doing which makes them far more evil. Simps just don't understand and are bluepilled.

Maybe I'm wrong. Any feedback on my line of thinking, OP?

the one that betrays his owns in favor for the enemy is worse than the enemy himself.

Stupidity, evil, it doesn't matter, they all deserve sanctions.

I think both whores and simps are equally accountable. However simps are a victim of brainwashing WHILE HOLES ARE AWARE OF THEIR MANIPULATION.

Women are aware of what they are doing which makes them far more evil. Simps just don't understand and are bluepilled.

Maybe I'm wrong. Any feedback on my line of thinking, OP?
Yeah you're right.
I just hate simps more because they are betraying their own kind.

Yeah you're right.
I just hate simps more because they are betraying their own kind.

Yes they are. However since women claim feminism and "women are equal! Girl power!" means we need to start holding them accountable for their actions. We generally hold men to be accountable for the failures of women even though we live in this "enlightened age" where women are apparently equals to men.

If we hold simps accountable over women then we are saying women cannot be held accountable for their actions.

I think best course of action is to send the simps to a re-education camp where they learn how to value themselves and their own gender. They would be taught basics such as self-respect and learn to understand why the male gender is a wonderful thing and why they should be proud to be male.

Meanwhile those OnlyFans whores should be put to death in a horrible manner. They should suffer a terrible death to signal to other women the severity of this path.

They're on the same level. Even if simps didn't enable them their attitudes wouldn't change. Both are vile creatures that should've been aborted.

Yes they are. However since women claim feminism and "women are equal! Girl power!" means we need to start holding them accountable for their actions. We generally hold men to be accountable for the failures of women even though we live in this "enlightened age" where women are apparently equals to men.

If we hold simps accountable over women then we are saying women cannot be held accountable for their actions.

I think best course of action is to send the simps to a re-education camp where they learn how to value themselves and their own gender. They would be taught basics such as self-respect and learn to understand why the male gender is a wonderful thing and why they should be proud to be male.
Based. Simps need to be blackpilled and shown the truth about holes. If not then thERe are other ways.
Meanwhile those OnlyFans whores should be put to death in a horrible manner. They should suffer a terrible death to signal to other women the severity of this path.
This

i agree. simps are worse, they are the reason why women are able to make money thru fucking onlyfans and private snap etc.

They are both scum tbh i'm not sure which one is worse

Think of it like a virus; when a virus infects you your body is what actually does the work that causes damage, while the virus just gives instructions. In a social context, females are the virus and simps are the affected entity that ends up being used to spread and maintain the virus.

I hate simps more because they enable the holes, but holes shouldn't be given a free pass for their cunty behavior.

Do you think holes would give you a chance if nobody simped? No, modern women don’t need men. Men simp as a way to try to win foids over BECAUSE they are ignored to begin with. Why? because women have rights.

WOMEN SHOULD NOT HAVE RIGHTS

Think of it like a virus; when a virus infects you your body is what actually does the work that causes damage, while the virus just gives instructions. In a social context, females are the virus and simps are the affected entity that ends up being used to spread and maintain the virus.
High IQ

Simps is sustenance that gives foids their power. Only male's desperate drive for sex could produce a society this cucked.
high IQ, cucks are responsible for all this crap