Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Simps are the most digusting demographic.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Simps are the most disgusting demographic. They trigger such rage in me when ever i witness one on the internet or irl.

I know people here hate foids and chads, so do i, and rightfully so but nothing comes close to the amount of hatred i have for simps.

Whenever i encounter one, i am repulsed and enraged at the same time, they are so rage inducing that I can't even describe in words. I just have a natural revulsion to them, like an involuntary reflex.

Last edited:
They think women will sleep with them for being nice and doing favours

Simps are the most disgusting demographic. They trigger such rage in me when ever i witness one on the internet or irl.

I know people here hate foids and chads, so do i, and rightfully so but nothing comes close to the amount of hatred i have for simps.

Whenever i encounter one, i am repulsed and enraged at the same time, they are so rage inducing that I can't even describe in words. I just have a natural revulsion to them, like an involuntary reflex.
@Diocel @FamilyGuy1999 @Broly need to hear this

They are the enablers/echo chambers for the foids to help sustain their delusions. In reality they are nothing but the same genetic dead end a la the average incel.

They are the enablers/echo chambers for the foids to help sustain their delusions. In reality they are nothing but the same genetic dead end a la the average incel.
They are way worse than average incels. Atleast we are self aware and have a sense of dignity.

Said the guy that insulted me "cope she outsmart you you nigger" because i insulted a gookwhore.
but she probably does outsmart you

Said the guy that insulted me "cope she outsmart you you nigger" because i insulted a gookwhore.
But were you outsmarted :feelswhere: ?

Holy shit i thought it was a joke but he actually does, like the guy believe that asian foids are different and trad and shit :feelskek:
Wait... you mean this isnt a joke :lul: ?

No it's not, he said "asian foids are different and can cook" :lul:
Where is this evidence located :feelswhere:
At first i thought we were just memeing that's why i was talking like niggers saying "black queen" but he was actually serious :lul:
@Idotms what happened here nigga :feelswhat:

Simps are 100% worse than foids. Without their enabling things wouldn't be this bad. They do more and more for less and less to a point where they become literal slaves just so that a foid may smile in their general direction.

Interesting details to note :feelswhere:

@Diocel explain yourself nigga :feelswhat:

@Idotms bruh..
"they look better" my preference
more of them can cook, is from what I know and have experienced
most modern danish foids don't even cook
I don't see how that is simping
please explain

It’s seeing your own kind betray you, I understand the frustration but yet it’s still pleasing for me to actually be an IQ mogger compared to them.

Airborne rabies is the only solution.

And what about cucks?

He has no proof that i'm a fakecel.
I see

"they look better" my preference
more of them can cook, is from what I know and have experienced
most modern danish foids don't even cook
I don't see how that is simping
please explain
Seems reasonable I guess :waitwhat:

What's happening here :feelswhat:

@Diocel explains yourself man

Nigga this is in the Sims 4 :lul:
Meaning ?

Who said you can laugh nigga :feelswhat:

Simps are 100% worse than foids. Without their enabling things wouldn't be this bad. They do more and more for less and less to a point where they become literal slaves just so that a foid may smile in their general direction.
True

Simps make them moist holes even more self-entitled.

Even a thief has more honour than a simp

@Idlevillagercel thoughts on this matter :ping: ?
All this talk about simpery reminded me of @your personality and how he unironically believes that simping is ok and that we shouldn't shame simps JFL
He used to write threads about it, I don't know if he still does, he's been pretty traumatized since the last time I completely destroyed all his arguments with facts and logic in ID so probably that's why he doesn't even wanna touch the subject (he knows I might reply). Yeah, he now resorted to sleazy tricks to try to get me banned so the risk of being utterly rekt by me is no more, but he's been unsuccessful so far :feelskek: I suppose his feeble mind can't endure the pain of getting BTFO'ed every once in a while, too bad.

All this talk about simpery reminded me of @your personality and how he unironically believes that simping is ok and that we shouldn't shame simps JFL
Brutal ngl

He used to write threads about it, I don't know if he still does, he's been pretty traumatized since the last time I completely destroyed all his arguments with facts and logic in ID so probably that's why he doesn't even wanna touch the subject (he knows I might reply).
I haven't seen threads by him in a long while :feelswhere: do you remember which threads are they where he advocated for this simpery :feelsStudy: it's to be expected when there's a potential challenger at the back of his mind affecting his decision making :feelsugh:

Yeah, he now resorted to sleazy tricks to try to get me banned so the risk of being utterly rekt by me is no more,
Indeed, you've only been back for a matter of weeks and your existence on .is has been questioned for the first time in your .is career:feels:

I suppose his feeble mind can't endure the pain of getting BTFO'ed every once in a while, too bad.

A908CC94 ACC6 4688 B6EC 1B1B5735EF81

Brutal ngl

I haven't seen threads by him in a long while :feelswhere: do you remember which threads are they where he advocated for this simpery :feelsStudy: it's to be expected when there's a potential challenger at the back of his mind affecting his decision making :feelsugh:

Indeed, you've only been back for a matter of weeks and your existence on .is has been questioned for the first time in your .is career:feels:

View attachment 448337
The threads are somewhere in there, I can't be bothered to search :feelsjuice:

You'll notice he hasn't replied to this one, yes that means he knows I'm right and there's nothing to gain from more humiliation :feelsjuice: I almost feel sorry for him cuz he lives his days in fear that I'll show up and put him in his place but he dug his own grave so that's on him :feelsjuice:

:feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

You'll notice he hasn't replied to this one, yes that means he knows I'm right and there's nothing to gain from more humiliation :feelsjuice: I almost feel sorry for him cuz he lives his days in fear that I'll show up and put him in his place but he dug

You'll notice he hasn't replied to this one, yes that means he knows I'm right and there's nothing to gain from more humiliation :feelsjuice: I almost feel sorry for him cuz he lives his days in fear that I'll show up and put him in his place but he dug his own grave so that's on him :feelsjuice:

:feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:
It really is a devastating turn of events for all parties involved :feels:

You lost a friend, he fucked himself in that deleted thread over not having Avii, and i never saw his goosebumps avii :feels:

Still obsessed with how I said beating up on sexless men that simp is just picking on low hanging fruit? Rent free faggot.
He used to write threads about it, I don't know if he still does, he's been pretty traumatized since the last time I completely destroyed all his arguments with facts and logic in ID so probably that's why he doesn't even wanna touch the subject (he knows I might reply).
Fake news. You just aren't worth the effort.
Yeah, he now resorted to sleazy tricks to try to get me banned so the risk of being utterly rekt by me is no more, but he's been unsuccessful so far :feelskek:
Keep disguising your hurt behind laughing pepe emojis.

Last edited:
Still obsessed with that? Rent free faggot.

Fake news. You just aren't worth the effort.

Keep disguising your hurt behind laughing pepe emojis.
>Cries to the whole staff to delete a thread, lock another, and ban two people cuz he can't deal with the humiliation of being exposed.

Yet somehow I am the one hurt :feelskek: get your facts straight my man

>Cries to the whole staff to delete a thread, lock another, and ban two people cuz he can't deal with the humiliation of being exposed.

Yet somehow I am the one hurt :feelskek: get your facts straight my man
Who got banned :feelswhere: ?