Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Simps are simping hard for j00ish IDF f3male soldiers

Oy vey! Shooting at unarmed Palestinian kids is empowering! You go girls!

They're ugly asf. Men have no standards.

Even arabs there are simping for those w0men, lololol. The comments in the videos are brain damging.

Hezbollah defeated the IDF in 2006 btw

Th0se w0men are some of the worst w0men on planet earth, Write feminisem in Israel and you see how shitty it is for man in Israel lololol.

JFL are the j00ish elite who even hate their own people, and put the same degenrate debt slavery system in their own country.

Hope a Palestinian sand nigger rapes them and impregnates them in Hogwarts Legacy

Hope a Palestinian sand nigger rapes them and impregnates them in Hogwarts Legacy
Ohoo boy it happens, Th0se w0men have zero loyalty. But since J00s are j00s they allowed to have a brigade that keeps the racial purity.

I kid u not there is a orgnization called Lehava which beat up arabs and shames man and w0men who date non j00s. (Of course all of us Europeans are not allowed to create such a movement)

I know a story of a Israeli female warden who now dates a hamas terroist, AWALT.

Unironically this is Israel state propaganda. Do you honestly think their hottest 'soldiers' just happen to keep posting on the internet and be shown together?

It is both a recruiting tactic and propaganda to associate israel with 'hot chicks' so you wouldn't criticise or go to war with them.

Unironically this is Israel state propaganda. Do you honestly think their hottest 'soldiers' just happen to keep posting on the internet and be shown together?

It is both a recruiting tactic and propaganda to associate israel with 'hot chicks' so you wouldn't criticise or go to war with them.
nahhh th0se w0men are really sluts like this. But I do see a point.

Ohoo boy it happens, Th0se w0men have zero loyalty. But since J00s are j00s they allowed to have a brigade that keeps the racial purity.

I kid u not there is a orgnization called Lehava which beat up arabs and shames man and w0men who date non j00s. (Of course all of us Europeans are not allowed to create such a movement)

I know a story of a Israeli female warden who now dates a hamas terroist, AWALT.
lots of sandniggers date jews girls but they still complain about israel and palastine.
i know lot of guys who married to jewish women and now have kids. arab males also don't have a concept of racial purity.
they would fuck jewish pussy but still complain about what's happening in israel.
as a sandnigger, i would definteily fuck a jewissa tbh

lots of sandniggers date jews girls but they still complain about israel and palastine.
i know lot of guys who married to jewish women and now have kids. arab males also don't have a concept of racial purity.
they would fuck jewish pussy but still complain about what's happening in israel.
Do it, and also convert her to Islam

Islammaxx and thuggmax.

yes and it's pathetic. very few other nations would get away with this without being called out.

USA has been copying them for a while now. I don't blame them, given how tragic their recruitment has been lately.
yeah but the idea is many people seeing soldiers would probably respond with some anti-war message, but when you see israeli chicks it's "oh, for sure they are fighting for purest justice and self-defense, let's simp for them" and that's exactly what you see in comments

Simps should join so they can die

i hope some palestinian truecel kills them all

Even arabs there are simping for those w0men, lololol. The comments in the videos are brain damging.
Funny thing is they aren't even Jewish. Those are Eastern euro women brought by Israel for propaganda. Imagine thinking soldiers will look like that.

We have truly fallen as a society

Jews are just better people tbqh

Typical Palestinians lol

Typical Palestinians lol
stealing the women of the enemy is the best way to break their will to fight.

most of the jewissa in djerba island (tunisia) are mostly married to arabs. jew males are poor and ugly so their daughters date sandniggers.

djerba island (tunisia) are mostly married to arabs. jew males are poor and ugly so their daughters date sandniggers.
Nice to see some Based behavior in Cucknisia