Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Simply getting a girlfriend is not enough for me

Vitarius

Vitarius

Catholicel
★★★
Unfortunately real life is not an anime. In anime, the story ends when the loser incel gets a girlfriend and everyone lives happily ever after. In real life, things can end badly and romantic relationships often end.

So even if I got a girlfriend by sheer luck/divine miracle, there would still be a reasonable possibility of the relationship ending and me ending up miserable at square one. This kind of ascension is not satisfying enough.

What I want is the ability to get girlfriends as consistently as normies do. If my relationship ends, I don't want to be afraid of dying alone because I wasted my only lucky moment. I want to know that even though my relationship is over, I'm going to get another girlfriend eventually.

It's similar to the idea of "give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime".

Vitarius

Perfectly described.

The damage has been done especially if you're in your sexual prime and without any experience, that's not to day I don't disagree with you.

No .You just want that KHHV gf that will become your wife and you'll have kids with and you'll live happy with forever.

Unfortunately
real life is not an anime

I hate everything that resembles any cuckoldry like the one you posted.
Once you break the circle of KHHV gf KHHV bf nothing can come close to something like that.

That easy bro, just go back and alter your dnd into a 10/10 aryan adonis and you can get foid consistently.

No .You just want that KHHV gf that will become your wife and you'll have kids with and you'll live happy with forever.
Yeah, but what if the relationship ends for some reason you retard? Am I going to be alone until I have another stroke of luck? I want the ability to buy food, not relying purely on luck to find a plate of food lying around.

I don't even know why I waste my time doing this type of thread. Most users here are either low iq or too bitter about their lives to contribute anything meaningful to the discussion.

I want to experience how condoms feel.

Unfortunately real life is not an anime. In anime, the story ends when the loser incel gets a girlfriend and everyone lives happily ever after. In real life, things can end badly and romantic relationships often end.

So even if I got a girlfriend by sheer luck/divine miracle, there would still be a reasonable possibility of the relationship ending and me ending up miserable at square one. This kind of ascension is not satisfying enough.

What I want is the ability to get girlfriends as consistently as normies do. If my relationship ends, I don't want to be afraid of dying alone because I wasted my only lucky moment. I want to know that even though my relationship is over, I'm going to get another girlfriend eventually.

It's similar to the idea of "give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime".
Brutal.

Even normies eventually get dumped by their last ever girlfriend / wife. From then on, only loneliness and a retirement home.

Even if you score a girlfriend while you're at your prime (20-30) chances are she's gonna dump you when you're past your usefulness (divorce-rape etc.). Then, What are you gonna do after your last ever relationship ends and you're old, bald, bankrupt and won't ever get another shot. Do you wait for death as a lonely old man? Go MGTOW?

This shit is giga brutal.

If you want the ability to consistently get women. Then you need to moneymaxx and surgerymaxx/Looksmaxx if you’re subhuman in regard to looks. Also gymaxx for good measure and focus a lot on widening your frame (bideltoid). After that just be mysterious or some shit and hang out at bars.