Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Simple reason women should be arrested for showing any skin below the neck/above the knee

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
The reason indecent exposure is illegal is because its showing sex organs. Women were made for sex. Their feet are for walking, their neck for holding up their brain so they can breath, but no a single inch of skin in between as a use other than attracting Chad. Therefore, everything between the neck and knee is a sex organ.

Simply put, wearing anything other than a full dress is indecent exposure for women, and therefore they must be ARRESTED.

If she does it in front of an incel, it should be a felony for inciting violence.

Last edited:
Include me in the screencap cucktears, also high IQ post

Just wear hijab theory

hahaha a felony for inciting violence

All femoids dressing up like sluts should be decapitated, not simply arrested.

You should run for political office.

You should run for political office.
Politics is all about face height frame

In nearly all circumstances, the taller person wins the presidency. This is the real explanation for 2016

I agree. People make fun of Muslim societies but they are incredibly higher IQ on the subject. Distraction by women, especially in class, causes years of lost productivity.

scalping seems more plausible.

I agree. People make fun of Muslim societies but they are incredibly higher IQ on the subject. Distraction by women, especially in class, causes years of lost productivity.
It would also solve the sexual harassment issue.

Women wearing revealing clothes are only a problem because of the sex starved incels having to look at them.
So the solution would not be to hide females under a hijab or something. The solution would be to stop the sexlessness of men. Every incel man should get assigned girls from the government so that they can release their sexual frustration.

Women wearing revealing clothes are only a problem because of the sex starved incels having to look at them.
So the solution would not be to hide females under a hijab or something. The solution would be to stop the sexlessness of men. Every incel man should get assigned girls from the government so that they can release their sexual frustration.
I agree, one or the other

Politics is all about face height frame

In nearly all circumstances, the taller person wins the presidency. This is the real explanation for 2016
Agreed

Women must wear trash bags like the trash they are

Organise shit much like Deera Square in Saudi Arabia and send all whores to these, to execute them.
But before they do it, we get to have a town rape for all with them.

But before they do it, we get to have a town rape for all with them.
Damn, i like your ideas, also best sluts could be rescued to become sex slaves later.

Damn, i like your ideas, also best sluts could be rescued to become sex slaves later.
Never throw away a good piece of meat is what my dad always used to say.