Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Simple question: how will the Democrats try to paint J.D. Vance as a racist when he has a brown wife?

Did he meet his wife while she was working at a 7-Eleven?

i cant tell you, i dont care about this topic

Plenty of racist mayos who JBWmaxx.

White heterosexual conservative men are automatically assumed to be racist by leftist MSM.

Answer: the Jew-run media will use the energy of Baphomet to manipulate the goym into hating J.D. Vance. Jews will be harnessing the power of Lucifer and channel it through American voters, those with weak minds will go right along with their plans.

They will go with the misogyny and sexism angle, don't worry about it :feelsokman:

I’ll tell you one thing - J.D. Vance did not marry for looks.

At this point, you're a homophobic, racist, misogynist if you're not outright labeling yourself a pro-fag, BLM "ally" , and male feminist
Yes :feelsYall:

At this point, you're a homophobic, racist, misogynist if you're not outright labeling yourself a pro-fag, BLM "ally" , and male feminist

lol there's an apartment near to where I live with a different huge "LGBT" flag variation in each window.

For example the trans flag or lesbian or whatever.

Strange how some of them get so into it all. You don't see straight people putting up straight flags.