Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Simple pyramid of this world

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
1)Food, if you don`t eat good and enough you are sick and ugly and you can`t ascend further without this.
2)Physical activity, once again, I am a huge video gamemaxxer (spend all my free from job time sitting in front of computer), if you don`t screw around outdoors - you can`t ascend further. Normies like doing this thing naturally, and btw - just walking around streets is a physical activity. A normie or a Chad can keep a slim low-fat body just by screwing around with his friends or harem sluts.
3)Sex, this is the top of our planet and this plain of existense, the perfect time spender.
Eat, fuk a foid several times a day and kill time in between these things walking around or doing sports.
Everything else is a cope.:lasereyes:
fml, it is rope season:feelsrope:

rope season starts when spring starts

rope season starts when spring starts
:feelsrope:
1)Food, if you don`t eat good and enough you are sick and ugly and you can`t ascend further without this.
2)Physical activity, once again, I am a huge video gamemaxxer (spend all my free from job time sitting in front of computer), if you don`t screw around outdoors - you can`t ascend further. Normies like doing this thing naturally, and btw - just walking around streets is a physical activity. A normie or a Chad can keep a slim low-fat body just by screwing around with his friends or harem sluts.
3)Sex, this is the top of our planet and this plain of existense, the perfect time spender.
Eat, fuk a foid several times a day and kill time in between these things walking around or doing sports.
Everything else is a cope.:lasereyes:
fml, it is rope season:feelsrope:
the true pyramids
New discovery throws light on mystery of pyramids' construction | Egypt |  The Guardian